"Thanks but I was actually trying to escape." I say with a smile as Pablo leans over also giving me a hug.

"Nope, sorry. Not that easy." Jude says as I push them away from me.

"Pack it up hammy and toilet paper, I don't want this."

"She loves us." Pablo whispers as he looks at Pedri.

"Right." Pedri nods as Ansu and Ale come down the stairs. "Alright, we should probably head out now or Xavi might actually kill us if we're late." Pedri says as he looks at his phone quickly before putting it into his pocket.

"I'll drive the double date, you guys can do whatever." Pablo says sassily as he does a hand gesture to ansu, ale and gavi.

"I just wouldn't ask." I mumble as i walk out the door.

-

When we arrive at the venue we all walk in and immediately we are swarmed by other Barca players, their wives and girlfriends, and some coaches and staff.

This is going to be a fun night.

He interlocks our arms as we walk up the marble steps inside, then down a hallway to a ballroom. My eyes shoot around, not really sure what to focus on as he clears his throat. "Are you okay?" He asks softly.

I look up at him and nod. "Yes, I'm just not sure what to do. I don't do stuff like this, keep that in mind." I say with a soft laugh as he smiles.

"That's okay. I'm right here. And you shouldn't be worried, you are the prettiest one in this room." He adds as he leans down to my ear and I smile.

"You sure are a charmer." I snicker as he shrugs, walking over to a table and claiming a spot.

He takes off his suit jacket and puts it on a chair, and I put my hand bag under his jacket. "Do you want to dance?" He requests as he holds out his hand and I nod.

One of Pedri's arms slide around my waist and tugged me against his chest. He took my hand, positioning ourselves. Without a word and without taking his eyes off me, he leads me in a two-step around the dance hall.

There were whispers among the other guests, because it was no secret that we were some of the only ones taking advantage of the large venue, and now Pedri is clearly putting on a show while I am just following his lead. Of course, they were ogling.

That shouldn't surprise me however, Pedri loves all eyes on him. And this rests my case.

He continues leading us around as I try not to laugh as he's weaving us through different couples, all while being as respectful as possible, still giving space.

At this point even the workers are staring at us as my face heats up in embarrassment from being brought to almost everyone's attention.

His arm pulls me even closer to him before he spins me and a smile grows on his face, bringing me back into his chest. Then the already faint song ended and Pedri once again takes my hand, leading me out to the balcony, still no words being said. He takes a deep breath of the crisp air as he leans against the railing, staring out at the city lights.

I take a seat on the bench, crossing my legs, leaning against the railing as we sit in a comfortable silence. "Since when do you dance?" I question as I look at up him.

"Since I decided that I want to show off my girlfriend. I'll show you off one way or another." He shrugs as I shake my head with a smile.

"May as well give me a sign that says Pedri's girlfriend at that point." I shrug as he snaps his fingers looking at me.

"Yes. You are so right, do you think anyone has paper here?"

"Bro, I'm kidding."

"Yeah, I've come to conclusion that I no longer like bro." He says as he clasps his hands together. "So, pick a new one please." He smiles.

"Yeah, well amor is kind of your thing, so don't know what to tell you. Cant think of anything else." I say as I stand up.

"Come on, more dancing." He says as he grabs my arm as I begin walking over to the table, diverting me back out to the middle and I frown as he pulls me close to him.

"Hey Tate, Pedri." Frenkie says as he pats Pedri's back as him and mikky pass us.

"Hi!" I call out as mikky looks back at us with a smile as she waves before they go over to their table. "I love mikky." I say as I look at Pedri and he nods slowly.

"Do you have favorites? Like player wise?" He asks as the music slows down.

"Hmm, well you're probably up there. Lewy however, you always make fun of me so he's probably in the top as well. But everyone is really nice and of course great players." I say as purses his lips. "Xavi is up there as well." I joke.

"He doesn't play." He scoffs as I shake my head.

"Not anymore bro." I correct as he lets go of my waist, walking past me over to the table.

He's just mad that he doesn't like bro.

Little boy ego.

I roll my eyes as I walk past him, out of the ballroom. As far as I was told, I can explore this place. May as well, especially since I have a little whiny baby on my hands. And by that I mean Pedri. What a bitch boy.

When I'm out the doors I take a left up a large staircase and I begin wandering the halls, the only noise heard is my heels clicking on the floor as I look at all of the paintings on the walls.

I'm pretty sure this place is technically an art museum, which honestly wouldn't surprise me. It's Barca, they'll do whatever they feel fits.

I sit on a bench and I lean my head back against the wall as I stare at a painting in front of me. Line art. One person hugging someone from behind. If they had faces I'd imagine the front one with closed eyes and a straight face, and the back one with a hard to explain expression. Probably yearning for some type of affection. Best way I can imagine it.

There's probably some deeper meaning, not quite sure what it is, but I do know it's intriguing me.

I stand up and continue walking down the hall as a door creaks open and I begin walking backwards, looking into the room. "Hello?" I question as I knock on the door softly, before opening the door wider.

"Tate!" Pedri calls out from down the hall and I roll my eyes as I shut the door, crossing my arms as I stand there.

"Are you done throwing a temper tantrum yet?" I mumble as he scoffs.

"Nope." He beams as I sit down on the bench, staring at a new painting. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh." I shush him as he leans his head back against the wall.

"Sorry." He mumbles under his breath as I continue looking at the painting.

Now this one is interesting. A blue canvas with a paintbrush streak of red in the middle. Simple. But once again, it probably has some hidden meaning. Most paintings have that.

"What exactly are we looking for?" He questions quietly and I smack his leg as he groans. "I'm bored."

"Pedri, shut up. You got us kicked out of the museum. Let me just enjoy the art." I say as I look at him and he frowns.

He crosses his arms as he pouts, tapping his foot lightly against the granite flooring and I take a deep breath. "Do you want to go do something?" He suggests as I look at him.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Literally anything. We could always like go makeout." He shrugs as i roll my eyes, trying to not smile. I'm not fueling this.

"Nope." I say as I stand up, brushing my dress to smooth it down as he looks me up and down.

"You know I'd like to see that dress on the ground too." He shrugs as I turn around so I can smile.

"In your dreams bro!" I call out as I walk down the hallway, fighting back laughter.