Introduction: Wind Maiden Moutain

╔═════〖✰〗═════╗

"Have you heard the story behind Wind Maiden Mountain?"

Gather as I shall tell the tale of Winds Maiden and how this mountain had gain its name.

Long ago, in the great city of freedom, look after by the anmno archon barbatos, laid a maiden with large golden locks, a smile as bright as her heart and sapphires for eyes.

The Maidens songs played on her flute, caught the attention of the archon himself. It was music that was new to his ears, something he would like to play with his lyre. This lead to the flutist and archon joining in song, creating a master of melodies.

Their joy for music bonded a friendship as strong as steel. Music played together throughout monstat, bringing the people a taste of their melody

"I wish to continue to play with your winds that carry our song to the ends of the earth, no matter how far we are, may our songs stay a symbol of our bond even when it's long forgotten"

"The wind will forever hold our songs, replaying it's melody even when it's long been done escaping the instrument it came from"

And so it did, their music carried the hearts of their people, tangled in the red thread of love held by their hands.

Barbatos cared deeply for this maiden, so much so, he created an earthly symbol with his hands. The winds being ever so gentle, for the clouds is what made the mountain look like the maiden.

And when they shared their last song, monstat grew silent for just a second. The wind for the first time, stop all together...As the last note from her flute escape the pipe, never to be played again by her hands...

╚═════〖✰〗═════╝

The traveler and paimon look at each other for a moment "oh! Paimon didn't know tone dead bard was such a romantic person!" She says

The traveler and paimon look at each other for a moment "oh! Paimon didn't know tone dead bard was such a romantic person!" She says. The traveler nods. The book they were reading was a old child's tale found in Lisa library. Originally, they were just there to help Lisa reorganize shelfs and books, but had stumbled upon this tale. "I guess that bard Can do more than just being lazy" paimon says. "Slacking off are we? My traveler, what would Lisa think if she found you reading instead of working?" Venti had appeared. The two stumbled in shock and surprise for the bard to suddenly appear from thin air "what are- you can't say we were slacking off! Paimon and the traveler have our shelves half done!" Paimon shouts "yours aren't even fix!" She points out, seeing the books had been just shoved into the shelves by him.

"Hehe..so you notice?" He says rubbing the back of his head "well, she only task me to place the books back on the shelves in exchange for a bottle of dandelion wine. She never once said they had to be organized, that is your job traveler and paimon" he says with a wink "don't dump your work on us!" Paimon crossing her arms, as well as the traveler. "Oh, the wind maiden mountain tale huh? That one is quite and interesting read" venti points to the book in the travelers hands. The traveler looks at the book once more, before their eye landed on venti. "Quite interesting what humans come up with, I'm sure Lisa has other copies of that one at the other side of the library" venti says with a hand on his chin, looking outwards to the library.

"Is this story true? He can definitely tell us if it's real or not" paimon whispers to the traveler. The traveler nods and ask venti paimon a question "huh? The book?" He ask, pausing for a moment before a smirk form on his face "my my traveler, are you trying to see if I'm available?" He ask "hehe, I'm only teasing, that look on your face is really soemthing! Venti laughs "don't avoid our question!" Paimon demands "but if I tell you, you won't feel as motivated to get my wine for me- I mean help me organize my section!" Venti says. "Ugh fine! Let's hurry traveler, paimon wants to know!" Paimon shouts, the two of them rushing to get their work done, before assisting venti with his task.

In the end, the three left the library with a bit of mora for the traveler, and a bottle of wine for venti. As they separated to go their own ways, venti wore a smile on his face. He had successfully avoid that Subject all together. He rather not be bombarded with questions of the past. He pulled the necklace under his collar out to admire it, holding a ring that was worn long ago. Placing it back inside his collar, he opens the bottle of wine and takes a sip "ah! Nothing like a hards day of work for a pleasant reward like wine!" He cheers happily, walking out of monstat.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"how much further now?" The Maiden ask as venti lead them with their hands in his "oh? Has my love grown tired of walking so little? If you like, I could always carry you the rest of the way?" He teased which only earn a blush from the maiden "I'm perfectly fine, thank you for your 'kind' offer" she replies with a roll of her eyes. The bard laugh as she continued their walk. Once they neared their destination, venti came behind the maiden and covered her eyes "close your eyes and no peaking!" He ask. The maiden huff, placing her hands on her hips "I see, is this another one of your tricks my dear song bird?" She ask "wha- I am offended!" He whines, the two sharing laughter before venti from behind lead her further.

"Are you ready?" He ask softly, resting his chin on her shoulder "will you show me if I say yes?" She ask "that depends on how sweetly you say it" the bard teased once more. The maiden sigh with a smile on her face "yes, I am ready" she replies. Her eyes become uncovered by hands, opening her eyes to a hill view of distant mountains. One particular stands out, shape similar to her hair and body. "Well, what do you think? I think this has been my best attempt yet" venti says "it was one of your silly tricks! I was only joking when I said that mountain resembled me when clouds surround it!" She said giving the bard next to her a light smack on the arm. Venti burst out laughing, happy to see his little prank had work "Aw don't be so ungrateful, it was a-lot of hard work to get that mountain to really look like you" he says, taking her hand and placing a small kiss on the back of her hand.

Looking at her beloved then back at the mountain, she sigh and said "well...it does have a pleasant view.." she admits. "Haha, you spoil me with your compliments" venti says. As the two look out the view, their hands interlock, enjoying the gentle breeze of the night.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"It is a pleasant view, isn't it my love?.." venti spoke to himself, sitting at the same hill, looking out to the mountain that's long lost its shape."You've miss a lot my dear melody, I bet you would love the traveler as much as I do! There's never a dull moment with them around..as the same with you" he says,using a regular lyre to play a familiar song "maybe I should pull a trick on them as I did to you, it'll be very entertaining to see their reaction. But for now, enjoy our song of joy, as well as my other dear friends..." he says, the winds carrying off his words and song to Wind Maiden Mountain.