The Outspoken King part 3

Sunday, June 27, 2015
Empire Entertainment record label
New York, New York
8:15 am

Jazlyn groaned waking up to her alarm to get ready for church. Once she was done she went downstairs to the kitchen and see her twin sister Skylar ready for church. "Good morning." Jazlyn yawned.

"Morning." Skylar greeted as Jazlyn grab a coffee mug. "Did you see Hakeem new post from last night?"

"No." Jazlyn shook her head. "Why?"

"You need to look at it." Skylar said in a serious tone biting her muffin.

"Why?" Jazlyn asked looking at Skylar with a confuse look as she finshed pouring her coffee.

"Just look at it." Skylar voiced handing her cellphone to Jazlyn. "The video was funny and might be a little embarrassing for you."

"Okay." Jazlyn said placing her coffee mug down and grabbing Skylar cellphone. Skylar watched patiently as her twin sister Jazlyn push play on Hakeem new post that was live from last night at some classic expensive restaurant. Jazlyn listen and watch Hakeem new post very amused at what she was seeing and slightly embarrassed by his comment about her being a good kisser and having his babies. "Wow!" Jazlyn said stunned as the video comes to an ended.

"Yeah, wow." Skylar deadpanned making Jazlyn glare at her. "What?"

"Nothing." Jazlyn sighed grabbing a muffin and started munching the muffin crazy.

"Oh boy." Skylar sighed out as takes her cellphone out of Jazlyn hand. "Your about to stress eat, aren't you?" She asked and Jazlyn waved her off grabbing another muffin mushing it down. "Yep, your stress eating."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on that night around 8:45 pm
Laviticus Club
New York, New York

Jazlyn and Skylar arrived at Laviticus as Hakeem and Jamal performing on stage. The girls seen Cookie with Porsha and walked towards their table.

Hakeem & Jamal:
So much in my head, ohhh (I would let 'em know)
It's so hard not to let go (I'm about the dough)
The closer that you get, they try to hold you back
But a closed mouth don't get fed, no
(And can't nobody stop me, y'all)
I ain't goin' nowhere (Not even for Obama, y'all)
I'm a loose cannon
I'm comin' for yah (Gunnin' for yah)
Hope you're ready (Automatic)
Ready (Ready), aim (Aim), fire, fire, legendary

"Hey babies." Cookie greeted as she seen Jazlyn and Skylar walked up to her.

"Hey Cookie." Jazlyn and Skylar said smiling at her. "Hey Porsha." They waved at Porsha as they took a seat at the table.

"Hey Cheetahs, how y'all doing?" Porsha asked smiling at Jazlyn and Skylar as Cookie order the girls a drink.

"Good." Jazlyn and Skylar responded making Porsha nodded her head as the waiter comes back with two fresh drinks.

"Thanks." Cookie said to the waiter as she grabs the two drinks from the tray and turned towards Jazlyn and Skylar. "Here you girls go." Cookie said handing the girls each a glass.

"Thanks." Jazlyn and Skylar said grabbing a glass from Cookie and turned to the front of the stage.

Jazlyn takes a sip of her drink as she looked over at Hakeem and noticed him eyeballing her. "I'll be back." Jazlyn said standing up from her seat.

"Where you going?" Skylar, Cookie and Porsha sync asked and Jazlyn waved them off and the three ladies watch Jazlyn walked up to the front of the crowd near the stage.

"Of course." Skylar muttered shaking her head amused at her twin sister.

Jazlyn stood at the front of the crowd near the stage watching Hakeem rapping on the stage and she bobbed her head, started move her hips sexually to the song as Hakeem noticed her standing in front of the crowd he smugly look her up and down.