THREE: No Money, Yo-Yo problem

Start from the beginning

"It sounds gross, but ok." She smiled and Flora looked at the plate with a disgusted look in her face.

"Zack," Cody started as he dragged Zack over, away from the girl and the chocolate covered lobster. "You probably shouldn't be using your cash card on all this stupid stuff." Cody said.

"It's not stupid stuff." Zack defended as someone came behind him. "Here are your monogrammed golf clubs." The guy said and Zack turned around to face him.

"And why are you bringing them to me and not my robot, Caddy?" He asked and the guy picked up the golf clubs and walked away.

"I agree, it's stupid stuff." Flora said to Cody in her normally quiet voice and Zack didn't hear her. Cody nodded and Zack turned back to the two with a smile. "Who wants a chocolate covered lobster?" He asked and Flora shook her head.

☆☆☆

Flora walked down with Cody to the Sky Deck looking for Bailey but they heard loud music.
"What's going on?" Cody asked and a random boy turned to them with a smoothie in his hand. "Some sort of party." He shrugged before he went off with his friends.

Cody looked at Flora confused and the girl shrugged before she went over to the smoothie bar and ordered a smoothie as Zack found his way to the two. "Hey Zack. Have you seen Bailey?" Cody asked his brother.

"Yeah, Johan invited her and a whole bunch of other girls to see his yo-yo collection. I hear it's huge!" Zack said and Cody sighed.

"This party is awesome Zack." A girl said to Zack before she turned back to her friends and started dancing. "Wait a minute. You threw this party?" Cody asked his brother.

"We're celebrating." Zack shrugged before he turned. "Annie turns 15 in three and a half months." He exclaimed and the group cheered.

The guy who works at the smoothie bar walked over with Zack's card. "I swiped this card and the machine just laughed." He said before he started laughing himself. "Seriously though, you maxed out your card." He said and Cody's eyes widened.

"You used up all the money on your card?" He asked and Zack shrugged. "No, I used up all the money on yours." He said before he smiled. "I maxed out mine yesterday."

"Then this is yours." The smoothie guy said before he took out a pair of scissors. "Is it a snowflake? Is it a butterfly? No." He said as he cut the card in half before giving it to Cody and walking away.

"You took my card?" Cody asked Zack in annoyance. "Well, you left it lying around." Zack shrugged.

"It was in my wallet, under my pillow, guarded by Mr Snuggle Bear." Cody said and Flora smiled as she took a sip for, her smoothie. "Well, he didn't put up much of a fight." Zack said and Cody sighed.

"Zack, that was all the money we had for food for the whole semester." Cody said and Zack shrugged. "Well, why didn't you tell me that before I took your card?" He asked and Cody glared at him before he started slowly walking towards him.

"Cody, are you coming to give me a hug?" Zack asked scared and Flora stepped out of Cody's way. "Maybe not." Zack said before he took of in a sprint with Cody following close behind.

Flora watched the two in concern before she shrugged and continued to drink her smoothie.

☆☆☆