ONE: All Aboard the S.S Tipton

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yes. I mean without you, the last three months of this floating paradise have been sheer torture." Mr Moseby said and Flora couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Well, you're sufferings now over." The shorter twin said with a smile.

"Huh?" Mr Moseby asked as he looked at the boys. "We're going to be attending Seven Seas High." The taller twin said and Mr Moseby looked at him again. "Huh?"

London dragged Flora with her to stand in front of Mr Moseby. She looked at the shorter girl and nodded and Flora knew what she was doing. "They said they're going to be attending Seven Seas High!" London and Flora said. One was shouting it, the other was more like a whisper.

"He's getting old." London said to the two boys and Flora smiled.

"Believe me, it was not an easy decision, but it's such an amazing opportunity. And I can afford it with my employee discount, so I couldn't say no." Carey explained and Mr Moseby shrugged.

"Well, you could've by doing this: no!" He yelled before he ran out of the lobby and jumped over the railing and into the water. Flora's eyes widened when they heard a splash. "He took that better than I thought." Carey said and Flora looked at her. "Really?" She asked quietly and the shorter twin nodded and smiled softly at the brunette, but that only caused her to shrink down into herself.

Kind of like a turtle going back into it's shell.

☆☆☆

Flora followed the twins and their mom to a place called the Sky Deck. She left them at the top and went down stairs where a cue of students was forming to get their student manual and the three followed after her. As they were going down the stairs, Mr Mosey was being taken back on the boat with a lifebuoy.

"Put me down!" Mr Moseby yelled up to the person steering the crane. Mr Moseby then fell to the ground and landed with a thud. The two boys went down to talk to him and Flora went and joined the cue.

As Flora was standing in the cue, looking around, London came barging past everyone. "Excuse me." She said as she walked to the front of the line. "Is this where we get our suite assignments?" London asked the woman who was handing out the manuals.

The woman nodded. "Yes, but as you can see, there's a line." She said and London smiled sweetly. "As you can see, I don't care." She said and the woman looked at her weirdly. "I'm London Tipton." London said and the woman nodded in realisation.

"But let's not make a big deal that my daddy owns this boat." London said to the other students and Flora smiled at their faces of confusion.

"Deal, I will treat you the same as everyone else. Back of the line!" The woman said and London looked at her weirdly. "I mean, if that's ok with you." The woman added and London shook her head.

"It's not." She said and the woman nodded. "And that's ok with me." She said and gave London a manual. London smiled before she walked away and the rest of the students were able to get their student manual.

After Flora got her student manual, she went on a hunt to find her cabin. It only took her about twenty minutes as she dragged her suitcase behind her. Once she found it, she opened the door to find a girl her age with long, wavy brown hair dancing to Our Time Now by The Plain White T's.

When the girl noticed Flora, she smiled at her made her way over and dragged Flora to the middle of the room and started dancing again, and Flora couldn't help but start dancing as well.