Chapter 1

Song of the chapter: Famous, Big Time Rush

Caroline's POV

Lunch, my favourite time of the day. That's the time when my friends and I gather in the band room at school, and just jam. I walk into the band room and greet the teacher, Mr. Smith, or John, and walk to the instruments, I look over them, I can play most of these. I slide over the the piano and sit down, waiting for the others to show up.

Just then Merrissa Beson, walks through the band room door. She greets me with a hey and walks over the the acoustic guitar in the corner of the room. She comes and sits next to me. We chat until Nick Miller, strides through the door, and, greets us, high fives and grabs the electric guitar, he's lead. We sit and start to jam a bit when our drummer, Aaron Wonspot, walks through the door, with a drum stick twirling in his right hand. Last, was Jass Evans, our bass player.

I looked around at our diversity. Aaron with his messy black mop and blue eyes, skinny, and his black Nirvana tee. Jass in her hot pink, ruffled, short dress, brown high heeled knee boots, died dark red hair pulled back and curled so it fell to her mid chest, green eyes, made prettier with light and natural makeup, I swear she was a goddess in another life. Nick, with his perfect light brown hair spiked up in like a quiff, dark brown eyes, in a blue v-neck tee with his football jacket, he was the heart throb of the school. Merrissa was a bit more nerdy, her shoulder length, brown, wavy hair, icy blue eyes, with jeans and a marvel tee. The there is me, I have long, like pass my butt long, blond hair, under a SnapBack, my bell bottom jeans, and a tie died, fitted tank.

It was near the end of June, almost grad, and almost stampede in Calgary Alberta.

We sat in there for our lunch and played songs. I didn't sing often but I played the instruments with ease. Worldwide we called ourselves. All of us about to graduate from the hell called school. We were going to get famous. We posted videos on YouTube, trying to get noticed. The email system was hooked up to an email I watched. We played until the bell, like usual. We said our goodbyes and we said we'd meet after school at my house.

I walked into t'suu tina language class, when my phone beeped, signalling that I had a new email. I went and opened the email app, but it wasn't on my usual email, it was on the YouTube one. I opened it up and it read;

Dear Worldwide,

Hello! Me and my fellow band members would like to speak to you about maybe recording and opening for us on our worldwide tour. Please contact us back at this email, it is my personal email.

Thanks

Liam Payne

Holy cow.