chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/n:
"Tell me." She had slowly loose up her hand on your throat as she was still very close to your face to tell you her plan.
Sekhmet:
"Accept his love and tell him that you only love him and his brother. That should buy you enough time for you figure out Osiris's plan."
She removed her head from your throat to bring it to your hair as she took a small strand of your hair within her fingers as she was playing with it.
Y/n:
"So say if I do that to help Seth what will you do to help me ?
And what makes you think that will work on Osiris ?"
You asked her because in truth you wanted this to work but you couldn't trust her or this plan she had in mind.
You were already right of her being crazy and if she tells Seth the truth right now all of your hard work would be vein into helping him and you would be left alone with no noe expect Osiris.
Sekhmet had slowly put her hand on your cheek,bringing it to your lips taking all of your beauty.

Sekhmet:
"By the way your hair is red.
I wonder if its because of the special wine that the high priestess made you drink on the day you lose your dear friend."
You were getting more annoyed by her talking to you.
So you went to slap her access her face but she quickly grab your hand before you even got your chance to.

Sekhmet:
"I was only asking my dearest y/n does it pain you to know that you are once again alone in this world ?
Do you not feel the joy that you are being watch over by a god who loves and care for you ?"
You decided not to say anything to her because Sekhmet wouldn't hesitate to twist your words back at you just to see if she can get under your skin.

Sekhmet:
"You know I have to say you have been became more beautiful."

When all of sudden she kiss you on your lips against your will as she was pushing her lips forcefully.
You bit her back enough to make her bottom lip bleed but instead of hissing in pain she simply laughed out loud for everyone to hear.

Sekhmet:
"By the way it will work because the deal he had made with Nephthys was only for her to conceived a child and in return she would give him the power of creation to him that power he would have used on that to conceive a child together but all that has changed now you're here."

Y/n:
"But you're going to still tell Seth the truth about Anubis's father right ? Then the plan wouldn't work at all. Not to mention what about Iris ? She will be heartbroken from all this as well."

You were still worried about her even though she didn't do anything to help Seth later on she will become a mother in the near future.
You never truly hated her but you couldn't believe that she still choice that piece of shit of a husband of hers but what can you do ? She loved him more then anything so you can't really blame her or her feelings for him.

Sekhmet:

"Yes I'll still tell him but you will have only a few days to make Osiris believe in you."

You were taken back for moment from what she said so you were afraid to ask to what happens in a few days.

Sekhmet:

"In a few days I'll come back to see you again to tell you the next step on the plan."

Sekhmet said to you as she was healing her lip from your bit earlier from her kiss.
Y/n was only feeling more annoyed from all this bulls*** just by talking to her.
Y/n thinking in your mind:
I swear on my life I'll make her pay when all this is done with Osiris.

She only laughed at your pitiful face
but someone else came into the halls already and you didn't even it would be him.
Seth came into the halls only to see you and Sekhmet together as her was still on your shoulder to stop you from going anywhere.
He had pull you very hard away from her and brought his khopesh point right at her.

A khopesh is a sword or saber with a curved blade, in the shape of a “U” or sickle shape (depending on the period) with the edge in its convex part, used in the ancient Near East and in the Canaan area and which became popular in Ancient Egypt.

You were completely surprised by his sudden reaction and as he pointed his sword at Sekhmet.
He became very worried about you for a while as he heard from what his sister told him that you would be with Osiris helping him with his fucking garden.
But Seth became very excited when he heard you would be a servant to him during the day into helping him with his duties.
Also you would put Anubis to sleep with your singing when he heard from his own son that he loved your singing.
But he didn't expect you would also help his brother as well and for that reason he came looking you to see you if you would be alright.
That's why he became pissed off when he show you with Sekhmet
why does the gods want y/n all the time ?

Can they not leave you alone even for moment for him ?

Why can't he have you for himself just for a moment ?

Seth:
"Sekhmet leave us now.
I'm here to take away y/n now she needs to finish her business with me."
Sekhmet laughed at Seth's stupid protection towards you.
She wondered if he would protect you as well from his brother Osiris's twisted love he has for you and for Seth.
Not to mention,she alright knew about Seth's feelings he has for y/n even though she wouldn't look at Seth as a lover because he's married and he has a child as well.
Then Sekhmet had an theory of her own after everything was done perhaps after Seth would finish killing Osiris into tiny pieces would Seth force Y/n to be his Queen ?
But of course then after Osiris physical body would be destroyed he would just go to Duat only for him to become the dead king of the netherworld.
He would do anything to drag down Seth to Duat with him as they would be together for eternity but as for Y

he would probably wanted to destroy her considering he would find out that she lied deceived him and for betraying his love.
Oh what fun game this would be.

Sekhmet: "Very well I leave you two alone for a bit.
But remember y/n I'll come to see you again also you'll doing this for the greater good or otherwise you'll lose your friend again and this time it will be a living hell for you both."
Your eyes were wide from her speaking to you and Seth became more irritated from her nonsense and once again swung his sword at her but instead of hitting her she did a backflip leading away from him and landed on her feet once again to smirk at his face and ran off leaving you two alone.

Seth:"You want to explain to me what she was referring to you ?"
You avoided looking at his eyes as you turn your back on him you couldn't bear the thought of telling him the truth after all you tried your friend into this and it cost her life.
You were already believed that her death was your fault so you couldn't bear to drag him down with you as well you just needed him to rid of Osiris.
Y/n:"Nothing its fine.
Come on let's go I promise your son to sing a song to him."
Seth became more worried for you now normally you would joke around saying that nothing is wrong or even make fun of him but you weren't smiling and that's the one thing he loved about you.
You smile was as a Rising Sun from the West in the morning something to look forward to as he would gaze his eyes to take him that beautiful moment.
Seth:"You know you can tell me if you are having hard time here.
I'm here for you if you want to talk you know."

Y/n:"I'm just tried from today and I really want to spend some with Anubis.
I miss him so much, he's the most awesome the coolest child I have ever meet.
He has a big heart that's what makes him such a sweetheart and honestly that's why I love him so much."

Seth felt really happy knowing his son had a friend like you who came to reached out to him and because of you Anubis is loving more of himself and everyone around him in life.
He felt very proud of being a father because thanks to his first human friend his son was wanting to become more like his father and mother.
Wanting to protect the humans and making plans for the future of making the Egypt a better place for many humans and he would loved the humans even more.
At least,that's what Seth thinks about his son in his own way but he was still concerned about y/n's feelings also he still wanted to know what was going on between Osiris loke why was he always looking her and is she in danger from him ?

What's going on here at temple ?

To be connected