“I don’t believe you are really like an elm head, you can’t figure it out..."

    Sun Anqi was still talking, Shen Ming didn't answer, turned her head and shrugged at Yuan Bao, and burped contentedly with the smell of grilled fish.

    There was a slight pause in the chattering words, and then a bigger roar.

    Doing a job and loving a job, after Sun Anqi's monk chanting scriptures all afternoon, Shen Ming has given himself enough psychological training, and he is not so resistant to acting.

    Although Shen Ming didn't resist anymore, she just didn't get the hang of it. In just one week, she left three acting teachers angrily, and the last one even said that Shen Ming was not suitable for acting at all. Engage more in variety shows, and get less involved in the crew.     This made Sun Anqi very angry, but she couldn't get angry with the teacher, so she turned around and bought a lot of books to send over, so she called it homeschooling. When did I touch the edge of the performance, and then I was allowed to go out and make waves.     There are countermeasures above and policies below.     Even though Yuan Bao was around to urge her every day, Shen Ming could do two things at once.

    For example, now she is doing the plank seriously, and looks like she is reading a book seriously. Only Yuan Bao knows that she has read it carefully for a long time, but she hasn't turned a single page!

    "Sister Ming, come back to your senses."

    "Ah."

    Shen Ming responded.

    Yuan Bao saw that this was not an option for her, so after thinking about it, he suggested: "I can't stand reading these textbooks, why don't we watch dramas?"

    "Show dramas?"

    Shen Ming didn't know why.

    Yuan Bao took out the tablet, clicked on a recently popular costume drama and handed it over, and analyzed: "Although we don't know how well our own performance is, we can always see some problems when watching other people's performances. Maybe you suddenly became enlightened."

    "It makes sense, come on, let's watch together."

    Shen Ming moved to the side to make room for Yuan Bao.

    Yuan Bao: "..."

    There is nothing to say.

    You are exercising, pulling me|what are you doing.

    "Huh? Doesn't she hate this woman very much? Why did she cry so sad after this person died?" "Because

    although she is a stepmother, the hostess still has feelings for her. This is a kind of mixed gratitude, I can't help crying because of disgust and emotion."

    "So is she happy or sad?"

    "Should be both?"

    "Then why is this man crying too? It has nothing to do with him."

    "Because the hero loves the heroine so much, so I feel sorry for her love!"

    "Tsk, relationship? It's really troublesome."

    ...

    Before finishing an episode, Shen Ming asked countless questions.

    Yuan Bao analyzed step by step from the earliest stage, and finally lay down and laughed at him. She finally found out, how could Shen Ming not be enlightened, she didn't even have an enlightenment!