ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68 {TᕼE TᖇᑌᑕK} 🌸

Mulai dari awal

Rex cheers behind us "He did it!"

"All right, Slinky-kins." Hamm too cheers him on.

Slinky calls over to us "Okay, climb across."

A large thump cuts Slinky's sentence short. It was going to well wasn't it.

Slink along with the rest of us look to see the Lotso's towering over slinky.

"You lost little doggie?" An evil smirk pulling over his old, matted face.

With a shove of Lotso's foot Slink let's put a gasp as he's pushed off of the opposing side of the trash bin and swings low into the bin.

As Woody and I Collect Slink's coils, and pull him back to safety, We all watch in horror and Lotso's gang quickly starts to appear.

"Well, well. Look who's back." His declares leaning on his cane.

Stretch the octopus crawls up behind us, blocking one of our ways and out.

To more of the gang shove a toy telephone up, who's on the verge of being ruined. "I'm sorry, cowboy".

If that's what they did to this guy, someone who's been here for years, what are they planning on doing with us? That's brutal!

Woody gasps, the toy must of helped him get us out, or we'll, this far.

"They broke me."

"What are y'all doing? Running back to your kid? He don't want you no more." Lotso speaks, mocking us for our actions and motive.

"That's a lie." Woody states, gruffly.

'I love when he does that, at this rate I may never hear it again so may as well enjoy it while it lasts. Oh what am I doing, focus girl!'

Lotso's eyebrow raises, questioning Woody "Is it? Tell me this, Sheriff. If your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving?" Woody remains unaffected, not letting Losto win as the bear continues "You think you're special, cowboy? You're a piece of plastic. You were made to be thrown away."

Losto pauses, his face pulling into a pleased grin. In the distance the whirs of the garbage truck echo through the streets.

(The shot of the distant track with its head lights on was so unsettling, and for what reason did the do that?)

"Speak of the devil."

'Could this situation get any worse?'

Woody's clutch of my waist tightens, flush against his side, maybe out of fear, maybe out of overprotectiveness.

Lotso continues on, his plan falling into place better now there's an active threat against us "Now, we need toys in our Caterpillar Room and you need to avoid that truck. Why don't you come on back, join our family again. Or! I'll make you a deal, you leave, the girl stays, how about that?"

His cane pointed directly at me.

No, no why!

"What!" Woody and I gasp in unison.

'Why me, why not Buzz? Is Buzz now useless to them because he isn't speaking English? Then again we wouldn't hand Buzz over'

Jessie snaps, he voice disgusted, stating her case "This isn't a family! It's a prison! You're a liar and a bully! And I'd rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours! We leave together, no one, is going to be left behind"

Barbie steps forward through the crowd along with Jessie, backing her up "Jessie's right! Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."