After almost 60 minutes, a cry took him out of his overwhelming anxiousness. Yeji and Hyunjin looked at each other with big smiles on their face while the male had tears running down his face...the tears of joy.

Jisoo cleared the fulids and clamps from the nose and mouth of the baby while Yuna carefully cut the umbilical cord, Hoseok completed the stiches after removing the placenta. Hopefully it all went well and there were no complications throughout the process. Jisoo and Yuna took the baby for a cleanup then wrapped it in a white fluffy towel. (I-why does it sound so wrong💀)

The red light went off as Jisoo opened the door and walked out with the baby in her arms. Hyunjin sprinted towards her with his eyes fixed in the small body hiding between the cloth.
"congratulations sir, you've got a baby boy" (it's too obvious🤷🏻‍♀️)
Hyunjin's smile couldn't make it's way back when Jisoo really carefully handed him the very little and fragile boy.
"how's Felix?"
He asked, a wave of worries hitting him suddenly.

"There's nothing to worry about and he will wake up once the anesthesia wears off. You can go and just meet him but it's better if you let him rest for a while"
Jisoo left with a bow as he spoke. Hoseok also came out a few moments later after cleaning his hands and removing the surgery dress.

"congratulations Mr.Hwang"
Hoseok was about to shake hands but realized Hyunjin was holding his baby in his arms so he just patted his shoulder twice before walking away.

Hyunjin couldn't stop looking at the heavenly face sleeping in his arms,even the way he breathed was adorable. The new father took his index finger near the boy's cheeks and very lovingly caressed it, His heart melting when his son's tiny fingers took a hold of it and not letting go. Yeji was standing beside her brother as she was watching the most beautiful scene in the universe.

•●✿●•

"lixie baby are you okay?"
Hyunjin's whispering voice was heard by Felix who had started to wake up as the drug was wearing off.
"we'll go and call the nurse"
Yeji then went out to call Jisoo and also to give the couple a private family moment.
Felix smiled instantly when he saw the sight of Hyunjin and his newborn in his arms.
"we have a boy"
Hyunjin lowered down a bit, placing their son in Felix's embrace.

"he's beautiful"
The mother's eyes gleamed brightly looking at his newborn. He was finally here, out and in his arms, sleeping right with him.
"the nurse had told me you can start breastfeeding after having something to eat"
The alpha said.

Felix felt tears falling down his cheeks.
"shhh don't cry, you're the best my Felix"
Hyunjin whispered pulling Felix closer to touch their foreheads together. Both eyes closed, he kissed the male's tears away then moving down to capture his lips with his own in a tender way.

"thankyou Lix, thankyou so much for giving us another bundle of happiness in our family"
The alpha released his sweet scented phermones which always relaxed Felix.

Jisoo entered the room with a small tray in her hands then placed it in the table. It had some medicines, a glass of water and bowl of warm soup. She gave Felix the medicines first which seemed to be painkillers. Felix simply bit down the tablet then drank only half the glass of water.
"if you feel uneasy or pain please inform us"
Jisoo checked the male once again before returning back.

"so my brother in law, I'm still his godmother right?"
Yeji declared out of nowhere as she went straight to Felix who was about to say something but got cut off by her again.
"I know you were gonna ask about Eva, she's in home with Ryu so don't worry and also I called her just now and talked to Eva she was so exited to meet her brother"

"I'm just...so happy you know-I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now"
Hyunjin said between his sobs.
"jeez big crybaby"
Yeji snickered.

•●✿●•

After three days Felix got discharged from the hospital, though he still had to take some recovery pills for a couple weeks and come over for a checkup for a month.

Ryujin used to bring Eva after school to meet Felix and her brother Elias. As Felix returned home he was surprised with a party hosted by their parents, it was like deja vu when they had Eva.

Days passed and the family of three which turned to four were the joyful beings of the house. The rooms which used to sound empty were filled with another little one's giggles.

Hyunjin and Felix thanked lord everyday, for making them meet, for making them friends to eventually lovers and for making them other half of eachother.

They were the angels of their own paradise...

○●END●○

And this marks the official ending of "Nothing like us"
Thankyou for reading♥︎