ーlost and found; 004☀︎

     Avery thought it was best to leave John B alone after he woke up just to cool off after almost being drowned so she headed home

She needed to shower and change anyways. Opening the door her brother Joshua sat on the couch, "I really loved when your friend pulled a gun on my friend Topper." Joshua spoke from the couch, "Lovely to see you too! How have you been?" Avery sassed back.

"Maybe Topper should stay away from our side of the island?" Avery suggested sitting down beside her brother. "And since when do you guys hang out there?"

"Well we won't be there anymore but it was Sarah's idea," Joshua explained slapping her hand. "Hey!' Avery grumbled, "Hands off my chips." He moved the bag away.

"Dad home?" She asked sitting back up to grab a drink of water from the fridge, "In his office like usual why?" Josh asked still not looking away from the game he was watching

"Nothing.." Avery sighed taking a sip of the fresh cold water she looked forward to all day, one of the benefits of living on Figure Eight was the food, wifi, and the drinks.

She hated being called a kook but deep down she knew she was part kook her heart is pogue and no one can say different her brother knows it, her father knows it even the kooks know it. "Dad set up a dinner with the Camerons." Joshua snapped Avery out of her moment.

"What?" She turned around to look at her brother who was now sitting on the island in front of her.

"Yeah something about business and us just hanging out with them since Dad and Ward are close. I don't really know but it's soon." Joshua explained biting into an apple he just grabbed.

"Fuck." Avery sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. "Have you still not spoken to Rafe since last time?" Joshua asked a mouth full of apple. "Gross" She paused, "And no.. how do you talk to someone when shit like that happened?" She shrugged walking away.

She went upstairs to her room to grab fresh clothes for after her shower. Oh, how the shower was the best part of her house. Almost nothing can compare to a nice shower after a long day and or night. Walking into the bathroom she got ready and showered.