2

"maybe i shoulddddd hmmm, wear converse? nahhh air forces... nah they crusty"

jungwoo woke up bright and early for his first, hopefully last, first day of school, at a different school... yeah right so he woke up feeling once again hella great. He's just ready to get this first day of school over with.

"jungwoo, May i talk with you?"

"Yeah of course dad, what's up?"

jungwoo's dad sat next to jungwoo on his bed

"I want you to stay safe okay, make new friends. show everyone how cool you are, just like your dad alright."

"right right okay OKAY YEAH IM READY"

"THATS MY BOY I KNOW YOU ARE. BE THE MAN YOU ARE."

they're a weird father and son duo

"son, I really want you to know that, I think this will be the last time we move okay."

"sighhhh, yeah yeah you say this everytime..."

"listen I know I do. But I have a good feeling about this. Work is going great. And I just don't want this to be about just me, and my work. I want you to feel comfortable in a new place. I truly want us to stay here, so that we for once feel happy at a home. You feel?"

Jungwoo smiled at his dad. He seems to be genuine, he thought. He's always found his father as his best friend. Not once has he ever tried to look down on him, or disrespect him. He's glad to hear his dad likes the new place.

"If that's so, let's just hope I like this new school. If I don't, let's dip."

"noted."

jungwoo finished getting ready, and eventually left to school, hugging his parents goodbye. And hit his pen jus once before heading out.

"cant wait"

-i love jungwooooooI'm hoping I go somewhere with this story 🙏🙏

-i love jungwoooooo
I'm hoping I go somewhere with this story 🙏🙏