VII

Dahella grabbed Aegon from his mother noticing how much he was crying. When Aegon was in Dahella's arms he stopped crying.

"He likes you." Maryemma said with a laugh causing Dahella to laugh as well.

"He's like a son to me." Dahella said and Maryemma nodded her head.

"You must go get ready." Maryemma said and Dahella just nodded and left the chamber.

~~~~~~~~~

Dahella, Rhella and Alicent sat next to each other smiling.

"Be welcome, as we join together in celebration. Tonight is only its beginning. We honor the crown's oldest and fiercest ally, House Velaryon. Reaching back to the days of Old Valyria and the Age of Dragons. With House Targaryen and..." Viserys said but he stopped when someone entered the room.

Everyone looked and saw Maryemma Hightower walking in a green dress, Dahella smirked at her sister who smirked back.

"The King will not be happy. Right in the midst of his speech." Harwin said.

"The beacon on the Hightower, do you know what color it glows when Oldtown calls its banners to war?" Larys said.

"Green." Harwin answered.

Maryemma stepped up to where the king sat.

"Congratulations, stepdaughter. What a blessing this is for you." Maryemma said.

"Please be seated." Viserys said after Maryemma kissed his cheek.

"Where was I?" Viserys asked.

"The joining of the two houses, Your Grace." Dahella said.

"Yeah. Yes. With House Targaryen and House Velaryon united, I hope to herald in a second Age of Dragons in Westeros. And after tonight's small affair... Seven days of tournament and feasting. At the end of it all... At the end of it all, a royal wedding... between my daughter, my heir... your future Queen... and Ser Laenor Velaryon, the heir to Driftmark." Viserys said and the crowed broke out into cheers.

Rhaenyra and Laenor danced but when it ended Dahella didn't clap she just smiled.

"Hi." A man said as Dahella got up from her spot.

"Hi." Dahella answered and Rhaenyra noticed this and watched for a moment.

"I'm Lord Tyler Scott." The man said.

"I'm Lady Dahella Marsh." She answered and the man brought her hand up and kissed it making it uncomfortable for her to be there.

"Nice to meet you." Tyler said and Rhaenyra walked up and took Dahella away.

"Thank you." Dahella said and Rhaenyra brought her to the dance floor and started dancing.

"I won't let anyone hurt you." Rhaenyra said as they both circled around.

Suddenly everyone started running, Rhaenyra took Dahella's hand and ran with her.