✞3✞

Week 2 started when Lui woke up on Friday. Things didn't get stressful with Valt, but Lui was concerned about this change. He didn't like the idea of ​​undressing in front of others. He knew that some of his "colleagues" undressed their victims, but he always found it very reprehensible... That's why his victims were mostly men; if they were women, he only cut open their shirts on the stomach, he didn't want to see anything else.

Feeling slightly unwell, Shirosagi got ready for the day and then went to have breakfast.

"Lui, are you ready?" Valt looked at him as he finished his breakfast. "Yes, we can go." The two left the dining room and entered the demon's room. "I think Shu already explained to you what the second week is about" "Roughly, yes" "It's basically just about getting more intimate, that's why you had to fill out the questions too." Valt took the copy of the question sheet. "I'm all set, but I'd still like to share a little bit of my points with you. It shouldn't surprise you that I'm not a virgin anymore. Masturbating is part of the game for me, so you can definitely prepare yourself to do it before that sometimes but we'll do more about that when the time comes. I also like to use sex toys, so I'm well equipped for you with vibators and plugs. I have others, but we can try them later when you feel ready and when you trust me. Then we have...Kinks. Well I'm really into roleplaying and I think there will be some things that you might enjoy and other things we can try out." Lui really didn't understand how these guys were so easy to talk about such subjects. "I can understand that this will be a lot of information that you will get this week but I promise you, we will improve bit by bit. I want you to get used to me and not to stress yourself." Nicely meant encouragement, but who was the toy of 6 bloodthirsty demons here?

"Would it be okay if you show me your body?" How did Lui know this was coming? "It was too fast, wasn't it? If you want, we can do something else and come back to this topic later" "I'd actually prefer...I'm not really proud of my body, so I'm sensitive when it's about showing my body to others" "Oh, sorry! I didn't know that this was a taboo topic for you" "No, it really isn't as bad as you think...It just hard cause of certain events of my childhood" "I see, just let me know when you feel ready for this" "Thanks for your understanding..." "Oh not for that. I may be a demon and I work in a harem but I care about the well-being of my guests. You worries are very important. I don't want you to feel pressured into anything, because I don't want youcto feel like this. You know you can talk to us, even if some are more difficult than others." "Yes, that I noticed on the second day" Valt laughed a little. "Free, huh? Yes, he's not easy to understand, we're often puzzled ourselves, but Shu said it's not important to learn more about Free. He's a mystery even to us, and I'm sure that not even Shu knows what Free is really about" "What do you think he is?" The demon just shrugged. "I don't worry about it, after all there's no point in speculating" "Do you really think that?" "To be honest, yes, but enough talking about Free. What do you want to do today?" "Honestly, I want to prepare myself physically and mentally for next week" "The only thing I can offer you is that we get closer in terms of that" "But like I said-" "I know not now" The two did a few little things to at least get closer to each other in terms of character. It wasn't until later in the afternoon that they got around to talking about this topic again.

"Valt...I think...I feel ready for this" "What do you mean?" "To show you my body" Valt looked at him. "It's nice that you got over that fear. Do you want everything at once or little by little?" "Bit by bit" "All right" Lui hesitated a bit. He knew anyway that every one of them would see him naked sooner or later and he preferred to take the step himself. Besides, he was sure it was a good start with Valt. "I can help you if you want to" "No...I can undress myself..." "Oh, I didn't mean that. I meant we can do it together. Just follow me" Valt grabbed the fabric of his t-shirt and pulled it off. He had a very delicate physique, but slight muscles were still visible. Still a little unsure, Lui grabbed his shirt and took it off as well. He had very pale skin, muscles adorned his chest, and some scars were visible. Scars that all had a story. Valt got up and approached Lui. He took the other's hand and pulled him up. "May I?" "...What do you mean?..." "Touch your body" The younger's cheeks turned red. "You can also tell me if you don't want something. Please don't be afraid to be honest with me." Shirosagi took a deep breath. "Put your hands on it...for now..." "It's fine" Lui felt Valt's cold hands on his warm skin, giving him goosebumps. "You have...a soft skin~ Your scars are wonderful to the touch" "But the stories behind them aren't wonderful" "Not everything can be good in life, you know? But it can get better." Valt slowly moved his hands across the chest, abdomen and back of the mortal. "Let me make a little of your life better"