"yeah, but no rush.. kind of." she said. jaelin laughed and waved her sister off. alexandra watched her sister walk off upstairs, leaving her alone downstairs.

she went to her phone clicking on the messages app and clicking on ddot's contact.

allie 🫶🏽 .
hi mh
what time do u want me to be over there?

ddot 💌 .
mama dukes is makin dinner @ 5:30 so i guess um 5:00? ion js somewhere around dat time

allie 🫶🏽 .
ight lmao . see you soon . te amo my heart

ddot 💌 .
también las amo mamis
allie 🫶🏽 . has loved this message.

𖤐

the time was currently four thirteen and alexandra still hasn't gotten ready yet. she looked at the time and reluctantly got up and went to her closet to pick out an outfit.

she got a black crop top and some low rise bootcut jeans. she put her shower cap on since her hair was straight and got in. she played 'love' by keyshia cole and scrubbed her body with her poppy body gel from bath & body works.

she got out, drying her body off. she did her skincare and put her body lotion on, putting her outfit on after. she put on some concealer and her aquaphor, looking at herself in her mirror.

she said reassuring words to herself, to let her know everything will hopefully go okay. she put on her military black jordan 4's and grabbed her glasses. she took a photo of her in her mirror and then took a big deep breath.

she grabbed her house keys and car keys, walking towards the door. "i'm leaving, jae!" she called out, waiting at the door for an answer. she heard a door open, indicating it was jaelin. "okay. be safe and tell ddot i said hi!" she called back out.

"got it." alexandra said, walking out the house, locking the door behind her. she sat in her car and opened her instagram app, posting the photo she had tooken moments before.

she texted ddot, letting the boy know she was on her way.

icespicedoupe

icespicedoupe lil nervy but can't show it 😛

icespicedoupe lil nervy but can't show it 😛 .

liked by sugarhilllddot and 15,923 others!

comments:

sugarhilllddot mamas mad pretty
icespicedoupe ❤️ .

theyluvjae jasmine is still mad with you
icespicedoupe it's ok i still love her

ddosama meetin da dukes ??? yu locked in twin ..
icespicedoupe LMAOA STOP

jasmineraya cutie ig..
icespicedoupe 😭🫶🏽 .

nottiosama this ma sign to introduce jasmine n ma mom
ddosama yk ma crazy bro ..
liked by creator

user9 she's so pretty

user12 ddot n alex > dd n jaelin , notti n jasmine
icespicedoupe ntm now we all good couples ? 🤔 .
user12 fr ? cs last time everyone else checked dd n jaelin was fightin 😂 ...

user92 ayeee she meetin ddots mom !! .

𖤐

alexandra pulled up to ddots house, letting out her 50th sigh the whole car ride. she walked up to the door, giving it two knocks. after a couple of seconds the door opened to reveal an older women which was ddots mom.

"¿quién eres?" she asked, looking around. "oh, soy alexandra-" she said before ddot came beside his mom, shoving past her and giving his girlfriend a hug. "ma esta es alexandra, mi novia," ddot said, introducing the girl.

his mom made an 'o' shape with her mouth before saying hello. alexandra gave her a slight wave back and walked into the house, taking her shoes off by the door.

ddots mom, madeleine went into the kitchen and started cooking. "¿necesita ayuda sra. jiménez?" alexandra asked the older women. "oh, por favor, cariño, llámame madeleine," she said. alexandra nodded. "y no. estoy bien. gracias de cualquier forma." she said.

that gave alexandra the 'yes' to go upstairs with ddot into his bedroom. the two layed on his bed, him snapping some people back and answering group chat messages from instagram.

"can we watch something?" alexandra asked, sitting up from the boys chest. "fo sho," he said, grabbing his remote next to his bed. he turned on the tv and went to netflix. "what you wanna watch, ma?" he asked.

alexandra hesitated to answer because she knew he was gonna say no but she said it anyways. "can we watch the new season of outer banks?" she asked. ddot deadpanned her and then sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"i guess," he said. "this the only time i'm watching this dumbass shit though." he warned. she smiled warmly and nodded whilst giving him a kiss. he smiled and returned it, clicking on the show.

by the third episode, alexandra was fast asleep on his chest. he looked down and rolled his eyes. "how she gon' tell me to turn this on but barely watch it." he huffed. he put a blanket over her and turned the tv off.

he started scrolling through tiktok before falling asleep himself.

jae speaks !

this is sloppy and bad and rushed but yk i had to make a birthday chapter for da birthday boyyy 🤍 .

their whole relationship is js ugh omg mbn . anyways i need to publish this b4 it's not ddots birthday so ya !! get ready for chap 13 !! it may not be uploaded til friday depending how much time i have afta scoo tmrw .

anyways happy oday ma heart ❤️ .

don't forget to comment n vote

#E4N . #E4E .