A party with a little surprise

Inspired by the House party trent on Tik Tok. Hogwarts Legacy playes in the late 1800 so they only have classic as to go by so lets all pretant that the music is the best party music there is.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

6th year of Hogwarts and Professor Black allowed Qidditch again,of course only after Professor Kogawa annoyed him and threatened to go to the Ministry, if he wouldn't listen. Everyone was happy about the news and where exited for the games. After winning nearly every match Slytherin won this years Qidditch Pokal and to celebrate the win there is gonna be a party in the slytherin common room. Everyone is invited exepct of Griffendoors but with a invitation from few a couple Griffindoor students were invited.

Before MC would visit the Party they wanted to go to the room of Requirements to brew some poitions. MC stood in the hallway waiting for their company. After 5 more mintutes she arrived. Poppy was panting as she came up the stairs.

"MC, I got what you asked for" She said hands on her knees and taking a breath. She was running up the stairs to not get late.

"Sweet, Lets go then. Its not long until the party starts" MC took poppy by her hand and let her through the door. As both of them stepped inside they were greeted by Deke.

"Grettigs MC and Deke sees miss Sweeting is with you today. Deke is happy to see Miss Sweeting again."

"Im happy to see that you are doing good Deke and please just call me Poppy" MC continued to led Poppy to the Potion table. MC imidiatly started to brew the Potion. It takes time for the Potion to brew so in the meantime the MC made other drinks for the Party. When everything was ready a specific scent spreed throu the room. If you payed enough attention you imidiatly could know what Potions were brewed and Poppy seemd to notice it too. In a suprised tone she asked the MC.

"Is that Amortantia ?"

"It is" With an evil smile the MC addmired their creation.

"On who do you plan on using it?" Poppy sounded worried, truth be told poppy had a samll crush on the MC so seeing them brewing this potion made her worry.

"I'm just gonna give someone a little push"

"A little push?! Its the strongest love potion. This could be dangerouse"

"Relax, im gonna watch them closly and you will be there to , so everything will be fine"

Poppy let out a sigh in defeat, she knew she can't stop MC from their plan. MC packed all the potions into their back and lead Poppy out of the room of Requirements. Out into the Hogwarts hallways they started to walk to the dungeons into the Slytherin common room. Infront of the common room entrence there is a Slytherin student waiting for the other stutends that can't enter the common room on their own to arrive. He asked for each their names and opened the door to the Common room. Sebastian saw the MC and Poppy enter the common room. He was talking to Imelda and with them was also Ominis but he seemd a bit distand from them.

Sebastian aproched them leading the MC to a larg table to put the drinks down and then walked back to the back of the Common room where he was talking to Imelda and Ominis. When the three approuched them Ominis left before even greeting them.

"Where did he go?" Sebastian asked Imelda that gave him a confused look.

"He just said he needed to go somewhere. He didn't say anything specific" She gave as an answer and crossed her arms while leaning on the wall.

"He never was the big Party guy anyways"

"Congratulations on your win" Poppy intervient to break the tension.