Blood rushed up to my cheeks and made my cheeks glow red, along with my face. And no, it was not acne. I don't really have much acne. It's just like red bumps. I started to sweat increasingly. I quickly started to panic., I was sweating too much. You could see sweat circles appearing under my arms, in the arm pit area.

-Shit! I yelled as I lifted my arm and looked under my arm. Huge sweat circles had appeared in my armpit.

-Fuck! It was even my favorite sweater!! I yelled furious.

-Is that the sweater I gave to you Christmas 2013? aka, over a year ago. Ran asked me.

-Yes, like seriously, this is the best sweater ever. I love how it's so oversized. I said with a smile.

-But I should get a shower... Is it ok that I take a shower?

-It would legit make me a psycho if I said no, so yes of course. Ran replied with a small chuckle at the end, right before I stormed off and ran into the bathroom.

I locked the door before jumping right into the shower afterwards.

---

(About 10 minutes later)

Tommy's POV

I got out of the shower after a tense situation, where my armpits were drowning in horrible sweat.

All my thoughts, fears, and dread had been cleansed off from the shower. I forgot everything, as I entered my room with only a towel around my waist and down to my knees.

I went in and jumped by when I saw Ranboo sitting on my bed on his cell, playing some game like snake or some.

-Geez! I forgot you were here! I said with a shocked expression and shock in my eyes.

Ran giggled for themselves as they only cast a small gaze before I turned around.

-Toms... What is that on your arm? I hear from behind me as someone grabs my right arm and pulls me around.

Ranboo's POV

I was playing snake on my cellphone, as I waited for Tommy to finish his shower. I knew he already finished it, by when I heard the shower turning off.

Soon, I heard a door slam open and close, and-

-Geez! I forgot you were here! Tommy jumped, said shocked, and surprised.

I giggled for myself as I glanced up at him at first. He turned his back against me, and I looked back. There was something on his right arm. I stood up and shuffled quiet, but quickly to him, and stood behind.

-Toms... What is that on your arm? I asked as I grabbed his arm and twisted him around. And that's when I saw it.

His arm was red, and full of scar tissue and wounds. He winced as I grabbed his arm. The fear in his eyes that I caught as I turned him around, was unexplainable.

-But... You said you were clean... I said nearly mumbling. I was sad of the fact he was self-harming again. He was obviously ashamed of it.

-I'm sorry... Tommy mumbled with tears rolling down from his eyes that was starring so dagger at the floor.

-Hey, look at me. I said as I lifted my hand up to his chin and lifted his gaze, till it met mine.

-You know you can tell me anything, right? I said as I looked at him into his eyes.

He remained silent before mumbling the smallest words with a nod.

-Mhm... yeah...

-Good. I said before looking down at the scars again.