II --- Larry (2)

I check the time, it was 1:45 am at this point. I should head to sleep. I'm tired as shit.

~~~~~

Larry's P.O.V.

Y/N walked out my room with their backpack on, walking to the movie room. They close the door behind them. I decide to text a GC with me and the guys, to tell them to not go into the movie room.

I turn off my phone and head to the kitchen. I grab a slice of the pizza I bought earlier that I left on the island.

"Larry! I swear if you leave this pizza box on the fucking counter I'll do something horrible to you!" Tanner yells from the couch, raising his fist like an old man.

"Oh, please, don't ruin me!" I say, in an over-dramatic tone, putting the back of my head on my forehead, pretending to fall.

We both start laughing hysterically. I then wave him goodnight and head to my room. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, wondering what made Y/N so nervous about meeting the guys. Maybe because they were considered 'famous', or maybe something else. They know I trust all of them, so they should also trust them, right? I might just ask. But right now, I'll just head to sleep.

------

I woke up around 3 pm, only to see Y/N on their phone sitting on the floor, back to my bed.

"Hello... Good morni- well, afternoon..." I mumble.

"Hi." They say, still not facing me, mindlessly scrolling through their phone.

I was pouting at this point. It might be cheesy and clingy, but I don't care. I hug them from behind, putting my chin on their head. Their hair tickling my chin.

"What you watching?" I say.

"Nothing." They say, still not paying attention to me whatsoever.

Something is up with them. I let it go, and head to the bathroom to shower. After I'm finished with my shower, heading back to my room my hair still wet. I changed into a green-ish crewneck and some black shorts. As I walk back into my room, I see Y/N on my bed, sat.

"Y/N, something's up with you. What's wrong?" I ask, upset.

They stared into my eyes with a poker face. At this point, I think I did something wrong.

"Y/N... Did I- did I do something wrong?" I say hesistantly, trying to not make my voice crack in sadness.

They stared at me, frowning slightly. They open their arms for me, motioning for me to hug them. I walk up to them, and sit on the bed before hugging them back. I was tearing up slightly at this point.

"Larry," They start, playing with my hair. "I'm sorry... And no, I didn't do it against you. I guess I was- just- really nervous." They continue to admit, whilst I'm still sobbing in their arms. I know they felt a wave of guilt seeing me in such way.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to bound with them." They say, rubbing my back.

I nod, as they wipe my tears away with their thumb. I heard a faint 'You'll be okay' coming from them, making me feel better.

"Are they up?" They ask, as I nod again. I didn't want to talk at all, so I suppose movements would be my go-to.

We both walk downstairs to see Tanner and Isaac sitting on the couch watching whatever.

"H-hi." Y/N says hesistantly, slowly walking to the couch. "I-I'm Y/N." They say, trying their best to not look awkward.

Isaac smiled and let out a small 'Yo', whilst Tanner did a small wave at them. They looked at me, with a hesitant look in their eyes. I whisper 'You're doing fine' in their ear, to reassure them.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." Tanner says, smiling softly. They wave back at him, awkwardly smiling.

"You don't have to be so nervous, Y/N. We don't bite." Isaac said, laughing.

They nod, squeezing my hand in discomfort. I assumed they wanted to go back to my room, so we did that. I made them sit on my bed.

"What do you wanna eat?" I ask them, wanting to order something.

"I don't really know. Pizza?" They suggest.

"Bet." I say, about to order pizza.

The pizza arrived around 20 minutes later, and we both ate silently. It was around 5:45 by now, and I decided to go live.

"What is up chat! Today, it's a stream pretty different than the other ones. Because: I have a special guest right now!" I say whilst cheerfully clapping. I turn on my camera, before motioning Y/N to get into the frame.

They waved at the camera with one hand, covering their face with the other.

"Hi chat!" They say, still covering their face with their hand.

We goofed around and had a fun time with eachother, until I ended stream. We eventually went to sleep, Y/N on my bed and me on the bean bag next to it.

~~~~~

sorry i made yall wait 9 days for this new chapter, im updating it slowly but surely!! still trying to find out how to make ao3 work... enjoy my silly self!

[891 words]

lights out!