If you score a Hattrick today...

Ona and Alessia woke up cuddled together in bed, the sun just starting to peek through the curtains. They had an important game later that day, but for now, they were content just to enjoy each other's company.

"I can't believe we've been together for two months already," Ona said, tracing circles on Alessia's arm.

Alessia turned to face her, a smile on her lips. "Feels like it's been longer," she said, leaning in for a kiss.

Ona kissed her back, pulling her closer. "I know what you mean," she said. "It just feels right, you know?"

Alessia nodded, snuggling into Ona's chest. "I'm glad we took a chance on each other," she said.

"Me too," Ona replied, placing a kiss on the top of Alessia's head. "Now, we should probably get up and prepare for the game."

Alessia groaned, not wanting to leave the warmth of the bed. "Do we have to?" she asked, pouting.

Ona chuckled. "As much as I'd like to stay here all day, we kind of have a job to do," she said, stretching.

Alessia followed suit, grabbing her phone from the nightstand. "I'll see you at the stadium," she said, kissing Ona's cheek quickly before heading to her own apartment.

Ona and Alessia went through their pre-game routines at the stadium, mentally preparing for the match ahead. As they warmed up on the pitch, Ona couldn't resist teasing Alessia.

"If you score a hattrick today, you can do whatever you want to me tonight," she said, grinning mischievously.

Alessia choked on the water she was drinking, blushing furiously. "Ona!" she exclaimed, swatting her arm playfully.

Ona just laughed. "What? I'm serious," she said, winking at Alessia before heading back to her position on the pitch.

The game started well, with Manchester United dominating possession. In the 15th minute, Alessia scored the opening goal, sending the home crowd into a frenzy.

Ona pumped her fist in the air, feeling a surge of pride for her girlfriend. They had trained hard for this game, and it was paying off.

In the 36th minute, Ona sent a cross into the box, and Alessia headed it in for her second goal of the game. Celebrating the goal, Ona tapped Alessia's bum and whispered, "Just one more."

Shortly after halftime, however, Leicester City managed to score a goal, frustrating Ona. But in the 53rd minute, Alessia scored her third goal of the game, completing her hat-trick.

Ona and Alessia hugged each other tightly. Alessia got subbed off in the 79th minute.

In the end, they had won the game 5-1, and Alessia had fulfilled Ona's playful request from earlier in the day.

As they walked off the pitch with big grins on their faces, holding hands, Ona couldn't help but feel grateful for having Alessia in her life.

"You were amazing out there," Ona said, beaming at Alessia.

Alessia grinned back. "Thanks for your assist," she replied, squeezing Ona's hand.

Ona chuckled. "Just doing my job, babe."

She leaned in to give Ona a quick kiss.

"What was that for?" Ona asked, smirking.

"Just because," Alessia replied, feeling her cheeks warm up.

Ona chuckled again. "I like it when you blush," she said, pulling Alessia closer.

Alessia laughed and swatted Ona's arm playfully. "Stop it," she said, but she couldn't help the smile still on her face.

"Remember you can do whatever you want to me the whole night," Ona said, smirking.

Alessia smiled at Ona's words, feeling a surge of desire run through her body.

"I'll meet you at home", Alessia said. "I need to do some more media stuff."

When Alessia arrived at Ona's apartment, she wasted no time. She pulled Ona into the bedroom, pushed her onto the bed, and climbed on top of her. Ona laughed, wrapping her arms around Alessia's waist.

"You really want to take advantage of that bet, don't you?" she asked, running her hands up and down Alessia's back.

Alessia leaned down and kissed Ona deeply, her tongue tracing the outline of Ona's lips. "Oh, you have no idea," she whispered against Ona's mouth.

Ona shivered with anticipation, feeling Alessia's hands roam over her body. She moaned softly as Alessia kissed her neck, nibbling gently at the sensitive skin.

They spent the night exploring each other's bodies, kissing, and touching with a passion that left them both breathless. As the hours ticked by, they fell asleep in each other's arms, their bodies entwined.

The next morning, they woke up to birds singing outside. Alessia stretched, feeling the warmth of Ona's body next to hers.

"That was amazing," she said, smiling at Ona.

Ona grinned back. "You should score a hattrick more often then," she replied, kissing Alessia passionately.

"That can be arranged", Alessia mumbled against Ona's lips.

Ona smirked. "I'm looking forward to it," she replied, getting on top of Alessia. "Ready for another round?"