professor taehyung begun teaching. he was so darn good at his work. it really showed that his passion lied in teaching. of course the female attendance of his class was always almost present. it kind of gave you an ego boost. a boost thats mention you did not want leaving your mind, a boost that should be well kept buried behind the utmost back of your mind.
there was of course reason behind it; at the end of the day, you were the only one in the room to have kissed his stunning face.

stop it y/n. this is not an ego competition. just stop thinking about him. stop it. stop it. stop. it.

you were sitting besides jungkook, and doodled a cute little butterfly on his notebook. he giggled softly, making you giggle a little too.

suddenly, you heard a loud clearing of the throat. it became really silent, and as you looked up, professor taehyung was staring at you, and so were 90 other students. he looks at jungkook for one second, then back at you.

'a little too in love aren't we? it would highly be appreciated if people kept their romance out of class and focused on what i was saying. paying attention was the only rule i informed you guys about on the first day, i would want you to respect that.'

shame. embarrassment. a little more shame. a gallon extra of embarrassment, with red hues of anger all over the face.

'we're sorry professor.' jungkook apologised. little did adorable jungkook know, professor taehyung was a professional asshat.

he gave you a stern look before rolling his eyes back to the board in annoyance.
you hated him. you hated him so damn much. your blood was boiling.

'moving on, the next assignment is also going to be a group assignment people. this time, i made the groups, just because i had a little time on my hands.'
the entire class groaned in annoyance.
'oh come on you all. let this professor have some fun of his own too will ya?'
he said this while looking around the class, but fixing his gaze on you just a tad bit longer than the others.

ASSHOLE!!!!!!

'you all will get an email by today evening of the topic, and the details of the assignment. good luck and have fun folks, see you all on wednesday'.

yeah well go fuck yourself professor fucking taehyung.

you angrily packed your things and were about to leave, when he tells you to wait back. jungkook waits back too.
'mr jeon you may leave. don't worry, i'm sure miss l/n wouldn't runaway and escape from the window now would you miss l/n?'

'just give me two minutes jungkook i'll be right there' you say, jungkook nods his head, makes eye contact with the professor, and leaves.

you look at him. he looks at you. neither of you say anything for 20 solid seconds.

'what's your problem taehyung?' you ask, in a clearly annoyed voice.

'tch tch that's not the way you talk to your professor don't you now. and it's professor taehyung.'

you roll your eyes at him.

'it's really rude of you to doodle during class miss y/n. i would appreciate you, a smart girl like yourself, to refrain from distractions. it's a waste to your potential.'

'i am sorry professor i will not doodle in class again.' you say firmly, extremely annoyed to be existing within a 5 metre distance from him alone, because he smelled so damn good and it was really messing your hormonal system up.

you turn to leave, and just then, you're stopped. you look back to see, professor taehyung is now holding your hand. you mind stops, pulse thickens and all you could hear was your heartbeat ring in your ears like church bells in a small town.

'does it really have to be like this y/n?' his eyes now had softness, the exact opposite of the vibe they had two minutes ago when jungkook was here.

you yank your hand away, unable to process anything. 'i don't have time for chitchat professor. i have to go home and do some research for your assignment, so if you'll excuse me' and you turn around and leave with the ringing still in your ears, and the linger of his touch on your hand. maybe tears too? you pushed them back. it kind of felt like a truck of stomach knots had hit and run through you and you were just standing there. it was crazy.