Bachira giggled and you crossed your arms.

"Hey...why'd you pass to me..? You could've gotten out. And why'd you steal my ball? You could've gotten out as well...and Kira would've been hit anyway, so there was no point?" Isagi asked.

"So? I thought you'd get it, so I passed to you! I didn't even see Y/N! I definitely didn't know Y/N would steal it though..." Bachira hummed while putting a finger to his lip.

"...which makes me interested in her!" He winked at you. "Plus the fact that your the only girl here, for some reason!"

"I'm..not interested in you though." Y/N spoke.

Bachira pouted before latching his arms around you. "So mean!!" He whined.

"Oh I didn't know you were a girl." Isagi realized, as his eyes moved to her chest. Quickly realizing what he was doing, he looked away, red in the face.

Ego cleared his throat.

"So, how was that taste of victory?" Ego asked. "Congratulations, you've passed Blue Lock's entrance test!" He congratulated.

It's been three days since Blue Lock started.

RUNNING TEST

Isagi and Igarashi panted as they ran on the treadmill.

"HEY! ISAGI! IGARASHI! YOUR ENDURANCE IS TRASH! AND YOU HOT SHITS THINK YOU CAN BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD?!" Raichi yelled.

"Hey, can you be quiet? Isagi and Igarashi suck, but I think they already know that. Please be nicer!" You gave him a sad smile from behind Isagi.

"Tsk!" Raichi looked away, blushing.

"Finally he shut up." You rolled your eyes.

Unlike Isagi and Igarashi, you effortlessly ran.

JUMPING TEST

Kuon came over, giving out water, before getting ready to do a jumping test with Isagi and you.

"Ready? One..two...!"

Isagi: 61 cm

Kuon: 68 cm

Y/N: 72 cm

"Whoa...you're taller than me, but I'm still better..as expected." You sighed, turning to Kuon.

MEAL TIME

Players get meals depending on their rank.

"Ugh...Natto again? Well I am the second from the lowest." Isagi grimaced.

"Hm? Natto must be nice...all I ever get is pickled radish." Igarashi sniffled.
"Look, Gagamaru got Gyoza...I'm so jealous."

"I wonder what Y/N gets." Isagi hummed.

"Oh, hi." You popped up from behind them.

"Gyah! Oh, it's you, Y/N! What food do you get?" Igarashi asked.

"Me? I get something different every day! Today I have sushi and shrimp tempura. And for dessert...dango!" You answered.

Isagi and Igarashi's jaws dropped.

"I didn't know you were that good...plus you get dessert?!" Igarashi yelled.

"Yep!" You smiled, sitting down with them.

Isagi and Igarashi stared longingly at your plates of food as you ate.

"Oh...do you want some?" You asked.

They both nodded eagerly.

"I sure do!" Igarashi grinned, reaching to take a tempura.

You quickly swat his hand away from your food.

"I was talking to Isagi." You gave him a disgusted look.

"What?! That's so unfair!" He whined.

You raised the chopsticks with a sushi to Isagi.

"Say 'ahh'" you smiled.

Isagi blushed and opened his mouth.

"Ahh.."

Before the sushi was even close to his mouth, someone appeared out of nowhere and ate it from the chopsticks.

"Indirect kiss!" Bachira excitedly exclaimed.

"Hey, that was for Isagi!" You scolded.

Seeing Bachira eat something that was meant for him...isagi was annoyed.

Bachira took the chopsticks and pretended to drum something.

"Sorry! I couldn't miss the chance to be fed by you!" Bachira giggled, looking at Isagi.

"Why's he looking at me?" Isagi narrowed his eyes.

"Just ask next time...or something." You sighed.

"Ok!! Then can I have another?" Bachira grinned.

"Sure." You picked up another sushi and put it in Bachira's hand.

"Heyyy~I wanted it to be fed to me!" He pouted, pointing to his mouth.

"Kay, fine..." you picked up the sushi and shoved it in his mouth.

You yawned.

"Huuh...I'm full so I'm leaving now..." You declared.

Suddenly, you felt something wet against your hand.

You turned around to see Bachira sticking his tongue out.

"You weren't moving your hand!" He grinned.

Isagi and Igarashi sat there, staring at the interaction, though one of them wasn't too pleased.

"That's gross, stop it." Isagi told Bachira, who just laughed.

"He's right, you are gross!" You agreed, shooting Bachira with a finger gun.

"I'm not gross! That's so mean!" He sniffled.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep now." You yawned, turning to leave.

"I'm sleeping too." Isagi agreed, getting up to leave with you.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Igarashi yelled.

You left the cafeteria without saying anything, Isagi and Igarashi following you.

Before completely disappearing, you glanced at Bachira and smiled.

He perked up, blushing.

Once you had left, he glanced at your chopsticks.

Without anyone noticing, he took them.