Aaron tapped Luke's shoulder. "I'm not willing to let him turn into a damn mummy if there is something we can do. Besides, you're going to stay here and make sure nothing happens between them."

Jezebel's eyes grew wide. "What? I'm not going to watch them—" She shut her lips when Aaron shot her a look. "Okay, fine." She pressed a hand to the side of her face. "This is going to be awkward...extremely awkward."

"You're not staying too?" I asked Aaron before I could help it.

"No. I would lose it and kill my friend, so is best I wait in our room." Without another word, he exited Luke's room, shutting the door behind him, blocking the crowd of werewolves in the corridor.

I turned to face Luke and a soft gasp escaped my lips when I bumped right into him. How did he move so quickly? What a dumb question. He was a vampire and had unimaginable speed.

He clasped the side of my face, then slid his hand back and tangled his fingers in my scarlet hair. "It will hurt at first."

I nodded.

When he lowered his face toward my neck, Jezebel growled softly, stopping him mere inches away from my skin. "I think it would be best if you bit her wrist instead, Luke."

He nodded, his lips brushing against my skin. "You're right." He pulled back and grabbed hold of my wrist. As he raised it toward his lips, they parted, giving me a clear view of his fangs.

I squeezed my eyes shut before he bit down, tearing through the flesh. The sharp sting didn't last long at all. As he drank from me, a foreign sensation spread through my veins like wildfire.

Not thinking, I reached up and tangled my fingers in his dirty-blonde hair, biting my lip. When he tried to break the distance between us, Jezebel once again growled. His eyes swirled into a pool of scarlet.

No wonder they said a vampire's bite could have you addicted to them under seconds.

As he kept drinking from me, the sensations intensified, making me desire to pull him closer until our bodies touched from chest to knee. My eyes fluttered closed as I lost myself to the sensations. When he bit down a little harder, a sound of pure bliss escaped my lips before I could stop it.

My eyes snapped open to find Jezebel staring at us with wide eyes like she had no idea what to do. When I tried to open my mouth to tell her it was okay, I was fine, another sound erupted from my lips and I squeezed my eyes feeling my cheeks burn from embarrassment.

If she hadn't been there, no doubt Luke and I would have ended up doing more.

He pulled back, his lips stained with my blood. When he tried to get closer, Jezebel held him by the forearm. He shook his head before his eyes turned back to normal.

"My apologies, I almost lost it."

I did as well. "It's fine."

"Do you feel much better?" Jezebel asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah."

She turned to face me. "Okay. From now on, all he will need is an eight-ounce cup filled with your blood every month."

I simply nodded before holding Luke's gaze. "Can I have a moment with Kendra?"

"Is everything okay?" Asked Jezebel.

"Of course." She hesitated before leaving. Luke closed the door and faced me, a small smile on his lips. "Thank you for not saying anything."

"Both of them have the same blood as me...so how can you be drawn to only one of their blood?"