A loud bang on the door interrupted him before he could finish. "Aaron, Luke has collapsed!" Jezebel banged on the door again.

All color left Aaron's face as he stared at the door in complete disbelief. I opened it and she rushed inside and grabbed his hand. When she tried to tug him out of the room, he jerked his hand out of her grasp.

"You're not going to see him? Aaron, there is no one else with the type of blood Luke needs...He is going to fall into a long slumber."

"No." Aaron shook his head and ran his hand through his hair before he darted out of the room, not caring that he was in nothing but a damn towel. I followed Jezebel out of the room and down the corridor. When we arrived upstairs, there was a group of people in front of a wide opened door.

Aaron rushed into it. Jezebel grabbed my hand and we stopped at the doorway. Luke looked whiter than usual as he sat on the footboard of the bed, his head hung forward. "I told you not to tell him."

"How could I not? He is your best friend."

"How long have you not drink blood?"

A humorless laugh escaped Luke's lips. "The better question is how many times I have thrown it back out. Aaron, my time is running out."

Aaron appeared as if cold water had been splashed into his face. "There is something we can still do. We can find AB-..." Aaron's voice drifted into the distance as Luke stared at me. He shook his head and turned away, staring at the ground once again. Still, I could see those fangs as he breathed hard like an exhausted animal desperate for a drink of water...

"I'm AB-" I found myself saying before I could stop myself. "Feed from me." Luke shook his head while Aaron and Jezebel stared at me in complete astonishment. "What?"

"He can't feed from you," Jezebel said.

"Why not?"

"Because...when a vampire feeds they release a venom that kind of makes it pleasurable instead of painful." Master didn't sound pleased with the idea at all.

"Then just cut me, put it in a cup and he can drink it."

Aaron shook his head. "You can still run the chance of him bonding with you."

"It's fine Kendra," Luke said, his eyes closing as if he were close to passing out. "I will be fine."

"You don't look fine," Jezebel said. "Stop being stubborn and give me the name."

Aaron's eyes narrowed. "What's going on?"

Jezebel folded her arms over her chest. "I've called the guards under him in sector 15. They told me that someone there donates blood to the hospital and Luke takes it...but for the past few months, she hasn't donated."

I stared in complete disbelief as my eyes narrowed, remembering all the times I asked Zoe and Bonnie to go with me to donate blood. We did it every month. Luke's gaze met mine and part of me could see that he knew I knew who it was.

"Who is she?" Asked Aaron. "Luke—"

"They should have kept their mouth shut as I ordered them to—I won't tell you her name so don't waste your time."

Jezebel clearly held back tears. "Did you at least call your family?"

Luke shook his head, almost falling to the side on the bed, but he managed to prop himself on an elbow. "What for? They can't do anything to stop this."

"But I can."

Aaron glanced at me before he stared at the floor. "Fine."

"You know the first bite needs to be from the vein. Aaron, they could end up doing more than just feeding."