Meanwhile

___

Yoko was pressed against the dorm room door, an evil grin across her face.

"Oh, this is good. Oh, this is GOLD!" She whispered.

"Hey, fangs?"

Yoko glanced backwards.

"Can you fill us in?" Ajax asked impatiently, gesturing at the four other faces behind him.

"NO. This is MY OTP! I'm not sharing!" Yoko hissed.

"Quit being selfish and move over!" Divana shoved her over and listened as well. Her eyes widened. "Oh, this IS good!"

"Move." Kent demanded.

The three wrestled over each other while Xavier and Bianca watched over like tired parents.

Bianca glanced up at Xavier sympathetically.

"You have any thoughts on this?" She asked.

"Oh, they're insane. All of them." Xavier said simply.

Bianca's brain twisted. "No, Xavier. Not the idiots surrounding the door. The idiots on the other side of the door."

"Oh. Oh!" Xavier suddenly looked bashful. "I mean, I'm not gonna hide that fact that I once had feelings for Wednesday. But she made it pretty clear that she didn't feel the same way. And after. . . Tyler. . . she shut down." Xavier sighed. "Seeing her like this with Enid, sorta just feels good, ya know."

Bianca made a crying gesture. "That was quite sappy, Xavier."

Xavier waved her off. "Ah, it must be my artistic genes." He paused and looked Bianca up and down, then grinned evilly. "So, what about you and Lucas?"

Bianca gave him a side eye. "Don't even try it, pretty boy."

Xavier threw up his hands in surrender but kept smirking. "Okay, okay! I won't pry!"

There was a small shuffle-like sound and Xavier felt a weight on his foot.

It was Bingo.

"Bingo! Hi, buddy!" Xavier picked him up slowly and allowed the cat to rest on his shoulders. "Where have you been?"

TIhe white cat reached out to paw at Bianca. She took a step back. Bingo almost seemed to frown.

"Sorry, little guy, nothing personal." Bianca thought for a moment then got a terrible idea. She whispered it to Xavier and he broke out into a grin.

"Holy shit! Are they fighting?" Kent gasped.

"They are literally just talking." Ajax snapped. "You just hear too well."

"Both of you move! I can't hear anything from the floor!" Divana demanded.

"Shhh! All of you! They've gone silent." Yoko exclaimed.

Everything was quiet.

Xavier crept over slowly and softly shoved Bingo into the dorm. The door was now open a few inches.

"You did not." Yoko gasped.

___