At that moment, (you) felt chills. Girls were starring at (you) with sharply.

(You) sweated "Yeah? I mean. If I don't like him, I wouldn't talk to him ,right?"
Jae nodded "True. Not wrong"

(You) continued "Beside, doesn't Hwan have girlfriend already?"

Hwan and Jae didn't reply. They looked at each other. Then Hwan turned to (you) "I don't remember I ever told you"

"One time I overheard you saying to someone that you already have girlfriend" (you) explained

One more time, (you) felt more chills. As if people in that class starting at (you).

'Why I am feeling like people looking at me?' (you) pretending to not know

Hwan and Jae looked at each other again.

Jae sweated 'You keep using the same excuse to every girls'

Hwan looked at Jae 'You know it already why I am saying that'

Jae and Hwan looked at each other as if they knew what were they talking to each other.

"(You) is not interested in someone" Dokja cut their conversation
"Ooh? you know?" Jae turned to Dokja and teased him
"Cut it, Jae. Go to your seat. Teacher soon will come" Dokja sighed

Jae huffed "You are no fun"

(You) giggled as watching them 'Jae and Hwan are Dokja first friends since entering high school. I thought the bullying will happen again since someone leaked about Dokja's father case'

That time (you) and Dokja entered the class. Everything was normal at first. Some time later, several people in class talking about Dokja's father and eventually came to Dokja to ask him if it was true. Some of them began to tease him "I heard that your father was in jail"

Dokja was reading a book and looked up .He didn't say anything.

"How was it growing up without father?" some of them smirked

"I heard the reason your father getting in jail because of violence"

Dokja just kept starring at them. His face was not scared but it's like looking at them sharply.

"Hey, do you guys see his face? Wow, so scary. You look like ready to murder at anytime" they laughed

"If your business is done, go back" Dokja replied and continued read the book.

(You) came back from toilet and entered the class. The class already ruckus when she came. She was confused and asked to a girl that sitting in the front .The girl was wearing glasses and she had braid hair "Ae-cha, what is happening?"

Ae-cha explained "The students suddenly went to Dokja and talked about his father"
"I see, thanks" (you) thanked and walked to Dokja's desk

"Hey, admit it. Your father is such a bastard ,right?" they were laughing

"Hey-" (you) was about to stop but someone cut it

"Can you stop it?"

They stopped and all people looked at that person. It's Jae. He walked to Dokja and defended him "What are you trying to do with him?"

The bullies became weaken and scared. They stepped back a bit.

"How inelegant all of you" another person stepped in. It's Hwan. His hair flowing with smooth

The class atmosphere suddenly becoming tense.
Thanks to Jae and Hwan, the bullies stopped and walked away.

The class atmosphere also slowly calming down. (You) ran to Dokja "You okay?"
Dokja smiled "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry" and then turned to the two students "Thank you for defending me, but I could handle it by myself"

"Let's forget about it. I'm Jaesung. You can call me Jae only" Jaesung introduced himself then he introduced the another person "He's Hwan. My best friend"

"Nice to meet you" Hwan smiled.

Since then, Jae and Hwan became Dokja friend. Soon they became (you) friend as well.

(You) yawned. She watched the teacher teaching with bored and sleepy face. She looked at Jay for a while and then Hwan

(You) then looked at Dokja who was paying attention at the teacher.

"Do you think that Dokja grew become a fine young man?"

'Wait, what?' (you) blinked for several times 'What? What was that just now? Why I am remembering that question?'

(You) couldn't believe but she also didn't want to accept the fact she recalling Eun question about Dokja. She then turned to her book 'Calm down, (you)'

She trying to calm herself. After feeling calm, she looked at Dokja again. She examined Dokja carefully. (You) amazed with Dokja appearance 'Now that I noticed, He is taller than me...'

Dokja who was paying attention to the teacher now feeling like someone looking at him. He turned his head and met with (you)'s eyes.
(You) surprised because he looked at her with sudden. Dokja then gave her soft smiled and little wave hand.

(You) instantly looked at her book. She was blushing hard 'What's wrong with me?!'

"?" Dokja confused and had no idea why (you) looked at him. He then continued paying attention to the teacher.

'But, for real. I didn't notice at all about his appearance' (you) secretly glanced at Dokja again 'All these past years I just kept thinking how to change the fate until mom asked that question. I failed to notice his changes'

(You) looked back at the teacher as her cheek was put on hand 'Even if I grew up with him ,doesn't mean I am the closest person'

(You) recalling the past where Dokja lived and fought with his comrades. (You) mostly watched them from far and talked when if it's important only.

An outsider that not belong to this world

That what (you) kept thinking of herself. She never thought about getting chance to get closed for romance or something, even now.

As long as she could change Dokja fate ,it's enough for her.
As long as Dokja saved from Three Ways to Survival arc ,it's enough for her.

After all, she came to this world to change the future for the better.

[ TWSOP: XVI end ]