"No, it's okay. I'm happy that I can take care of him"

Dokja made victory gesture to (you) and (you) replied him with victory gesture too.

Seemed like Sookyung knew the reason why Dokja still wanted to staying there little longer. She just kept it to herself "Well, then. I'll be leaving. Let's talk again later ,Eun"
"Yes, of course. Let me take you to the front" Eun stood up and took Sookyung to the front

Dokja then jogged to (you) and two of them going to Dokja's room.

"That's almost" Dokja sighed
"Why you still want staying here?" (you) asked
"I thought you knew already" Dokja sweated
"No...?" (you) shrugged

(You) thinking for a while ".... Because it's such a pain if you go home and then need to leave for new home?"
Dokja couldn't believe with her answer "No, not that"

"You don't miss your mother?" (you) asked out of blue

"Of course I do, but-" Dokja didn't continue his words
(You) waiting for him to complete his word.
"Nothing" Dokja scratched his head

At that moment, (you) realised and understood Dokja "I know!"

Dokja turned to her.

"You want staying here little longer because you like to live here"

Dokja had poker face ".. Well, not wrong..."

Even if (you) looked like mature or calm, but actually she's someone who can't take a hint. The harsh word was she's sometimes a dumb girl.

•••

"Its only took a few days for Sookyung to get a new job. She quitted from her old job due to need to get treatment for her mental health. She working for a company now" Eun told

'What a cool woman' (you) talked to herself as chewing toast.

It's afternoon and snack time. Eun told (you) and Dokja about Sookyung.

"If it's mother, I believe she can do anything" Dokja feeling proud of her.

'... is this alright? if I'm not wrong Dokja back then doesn't like his mother. Now that I changed the story, looks like their bond is gonna be strong' (you) chewing as watching Dokja

Dokja listening to Eun with interested.

•••

Day by day. Week by week. Month by month. Everything was going well. The first term was ended. There's holiday as waiting for the second term in August.

"Don't you bored?" (you) was laying on Dokja's bed.

Dokja was reading book as sitting beside (you)
"You bored?" he asked without looking at her.

"Maybe" (you) replied with bored and slow

(You) suddenly had an idea "That's right, let's go to bookstore"

"Bookstore? you want to buy new book?" this time Dokja looked at (you)
(You) nodded "Yep. I want to read comic"

"Comic..." Dokja muttered
"You never read comic book?" (you) asked
Dokja just shook his head