Toxic friends

Mary's pov

Yesterday evening my friends had asked me to go camping with them.

 I was planning on staying home and reading to the other seven all day but I don't wanna disappoint so I agreed. Here they come now! 

"Hey guys! So where are we going camping?" "Oh we where thinking about the Constellation woods. It's supposedly very spooky there meaning it's the perfect place for spooky stories!" "Oooh. Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

'This doesn't seem right. Something feels off...' Anne

'You say that about everything.' Annie

'I feel like something off as well.' Nova

'HEY WE'RE HERE! ONE STEP CLOSER TO SMORES!!' Chaos child

'Well surely nothing will happe-' Mary

♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

...what?? "Oh hey sleepy head! Was wondering when you'd wake up. Wanted too wait for you too wake up before we left!" "S...ophie???" "Yeah uhh we where never actually friends. Anyway bye!! Hope you die!" 

Mary watches them walk off and attempts to get the ropes off frantically but with no success. Minutes later screams are heard. Somethings gets thrown towards her and lands beside her. When she looks she starts being more frantic despite how tired she already was. 

That something was Sophie's head.

Very soon after Kaylee comes screaming and missing an ear and an arm.

'MARY. LET ME TAKE CONTROL! I CAN BREAK THE ROPE!!' Nova.

When I get control back Kaylees missing arm was now in front of me.

'I see why you went back in so quickly-' Mary

'THAT SCARED ME SO FREAKING MUCH :-:' Nova

A stick snapping.

Before I can even think I take off running with no sense of direction. Eventually I find Cara and Heather.

Cara shredded apart and Heather still alive, but with a huge scratch on her arm. 

Another stick snaps and Heather pushes me too the ground and runs. But a dark figure jumps down from the tree near Heather and tackles her then rips her limbs apart then rips what I assume is her heart out.

 I run back in the opposite direction. Near the tree i was tied too while looking back I bump into something. 

When I look up I see six eyes of a tall figure. Three of them red, three of them black. 

I scream and run back the way I came. At some point after going past Cara and Heather I find myself going past Kaylee...and then back too the trees. Panting and panicking, that's all can do right now.

'G-guys...we're back at the tree...' Mary

A thump comes from behind. I spin around and see a creature with a moon cap like Fluffy thing and spines all over and has cooler tones.

 Another stick snaps.

 I spin back and see the one I just ran from who seems to have petals or rays around their head and spikes all over and has warmer tones.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"H̴̹͔̥͎͕̲̩̿ë̷͉͍̱́ͅl̸̪̩̳̘̓ļ̴̛̼͍̻̹̊̒͆͝o̴̯̖̺̹̒̈́̒͊͠ p̶̩͉̬̀͂̈́̑̃͊͛̓̄̉r̴̛̤͌ę̷͚̜̫͓̱̹̳͇̦̊̈́́̃ͅţ̶̢͓̜̜͙̫̝̫̗͙̝͙̔̈́̔̀̒̅͋̊̏̋̓̉̀ͅẗ̵̥͇̲́̌̓̾̇͗̊̈́̊̀͊͠y̸̧̛̍͐͋̀̋̓̍͘̕ ̸̛̩̲́m̵̡̥͓͎̟͈̲̓̽̏͐͑͋̀̕͝ö̵̧̡̫͔̩̓̎͆̓̐͝ư̵̛̞͈͈͚̰̪̓̈́͒͌̓̇̋ͅs̴̢̮̖͙̠͈̺̮̪̤͍͚̀̌̊̀̃̕̚e̷͔̺͖͖͓͚͔͐̿̌͜͠~"

'......shit-' Mary