Sudden Change...First Kiss?

August P.O.V
"Hello I asked you a question,"he said.I just stared at him.
"He's the man I met on the street but why you ask?,"I said in a shakey voice.
"Cause I had just finished my shower and I was getting into bed when I heard you moaning and whining in your sleep and you said Chris,"he said.I could tell he was angry.
"... ,"nothing came out I tried to form words but I was scared.But then he got up and left out.Why didn't he hit me?? Why didn't he yell at me?? I decided to call Chris.The phone rang 2 times and he finally picked up.
Phone Conversation
"Hello"
"Hey Chris"
"Its about time that you called"
"I've just been ....uh...busy"
"With him....?"
"No,but he's real pissed about that dream I had about you and he heard me say your name but idk why he didn't hit me he just left"
"You had a dream about me?Awww"
"Yeah"
"Well you wanna come to the studio with me?"
"Yes..I'll meet you there"
"Okay bye bae...I mean August"
"Bye Chris"
End Of Conversation
He had me smiling and blushing like OMG.I took a shower and got ready.I decided to go sexy but casual.
Outfit
-plaid short sleeve red/black
-black leather pants
-black timberland boots
-a gold chain
-gold earrings
-all black Ray bands
I was looking good and smelling good..I heard the front door open.I knew he was home.
"Where going looking like that?,"he asked.I didn't even know he was standing behind me.
"The studio,"I said looking down.
"Oh have fun,"he said.
What the hell got into him?I picked up the keys to the car and left out.I pulled up to the studio but I didn't see his car outside I'm early I guess.
I decided I could sing since nobody was here.I could sing my ass off but I'm too shy to sing in front of anyone.
I sang Can't Raise A Man by K.Michelle.I must've been feeling the song cause I felt a tear slip from my eye.
I heard somebody clapping it startled me.
"Damn,you can sing but you shouldn't be singing that,"he said.
"Why,"I said.
"Because ain't nobody gotta raise me to be a good man to you,"he said.
I looked at him and blushed and then I looked down but he took my hand he lifted my chin and kissed me.
"Don't look down your too beautiful to look down,"he said.

Sorry I haven't updated but Aug and Chris is cute or w.e
~chyna