Purple marker.

Taking some info from bfdi. Here's whats known about him.

Canon

- His real name is "Purpy M. Purriple"
- He's gay. -as said by AlexLion.
He's a very funny and cheerful character however he doesn't seem to be intelligent.

He enjoys stirring up trouble for others. Despite that, he values his friends an awful lot.

He also finds pleasure in playing games with his companions.

Didn't invite Wassail Marker to his party and shunned her when she attempted to speak to him about it. When he was finally confronted, he managed to get everyone on his side and kicked Wassail out, which led to her hatred towards everyone except Gingerbread Marker.
It is confirmed that Dark Markery hates him for a similar rationale.

Headcanons.

- Probably accidentally made fun of Dark Markery when playing a game with others without being aware of it. thus boosting his villain arc.

- Dirt marker constantly avoids him in fear of the possibility he might get tossed /ref.

- Frequently checking up on ball marker incase he might want to leave the ball for once.

- Whenever camo speaks to him, he thinks he met a talking tree.

- Most likely extroverted.

- When someone cheers he cheers alongside them 'cause he wants to be supportive even though he doesn't know what he's happy for.

- Often confuses beige for khaki.

- Is aware that Orange marker is near spawn, but Purple just thinks he's too shy to talk to others.

- He probably pours the milk in before cereal. or worse.. just cereal. no milk at all.

- Sleeps with a nightlight.

- Nightlight was probably a gift he had to accept from sweet dreams marker. HAD TO. /ref.

The hc below may be more serious:

- May have difficulties with confrontation and/or is uncomfortable dealing with conflict. (Considering the situation regarding Wassail Marker.)

I still love him tho :3