Khaleesi sits her glass down and runs her hands down her thick thighs, her long & tall square nails were decorated with colorful decals and bright colors. Her glistening and smooth brown skin was rich, she found the time to moisturize using oil with lotion. It's what made her skin feel like a cloud. Her button nose had two gold piercings on each nostril, one of the small hoops has a yellow butterfly hanging freely.

Khaleesi wears a denim mini skirt, it was light blue. The top, a light brown crop top with baby blue thick heeled-boots. Her little tummy  poking slightly through her skirt, for some, it was an insecurity but for her she loves her tummy. There's a black bag that hangs from her shoulder, the bundles in her head were thick & wavy: the silky tresses cascade down her back beautifully. A buss down jet black middle-part was her favorite style, she believes it really compliments her face.

She stands up and pulls at her skirt, Khaleesi had always been thick. It was a disadvantage & advantage at the same time, for example, she couldn't wear things like this without her cheeks showing. Sometimes, she just says fuck it. Her slithering gaze skims the club as the tip of her thumb sits on the edge of her lips. As she walks, the beat catches up with her. With every step her hips switch, her plump behind flowing like water. Times like this, she felt so confident.

The many eyes of men & women follow her, she waved at some of the girls that said hi to her as Khaleesi glides past to the dressing room. She comes to the back of the club where a matte black door stands. She flashes her wristband at the buff security, he nods and opens the door for her. In the room, multiple girls were walking around. Some naked, some screaming and chatting with friends, others getting dressed to go out on the floor. "Let's go girls! Get y'all asses ready!"

Khaleesi pushes her way to the corner were Kali was gathering her makeup and supplies quickly. Her head switches toward her sister sharply. "Girl, where the hell you been? We have to go asap!" Kali grabs the black bag and rips it open, she takes out a black sweatshirt and blue jeans. A pair of white tennis shoes came right after. "Dad's gonna kill us, fuck Leesi."

"We're gonna get back in time, don't worry. Besides, you know dad and mom sleep heavy as hell."

"We still have to go to the store and get some breakfast for this morning, remember, I told them I'd go shopping?"

"Fuck! Kali I told you to go before we left for the club." Kali pushes the bag into Khaleesi's chest as she walks past her. Her flosses and other stage outfits were packed into the bag. They come out the dressing room quickly, the beginning of Brent Faiyaz's price of fame filling their ears. The drop of the beat shook Khaleesi's body to the core, her hips wanted to sway and move to the beat so badly.

"You know you need to pull your skirt down, daddy would kill you."

"Says the girl who was just in her damn floss on the pole." Kali rolls her eyes and grabs ahold of Leesi's wrist. They move as one through the crowd, pushing through the sweaty people and desperate men. "I'm glad we left anyway, ballers don't come out until later." Khaleesi says when they get outside, they walk beside one another heading to the bus stop. Shoulder to shoulder as they push one another playfully.

Kali holds on securely to another black duffel bag in her hand, it was full of ones and maybe if she was lucky 20s & 50s. She looked just like her younger sister but, obviously an older version. Kali was 24, Khaleesi 21. The warm and slightly windy air was comforting to the both of them, they grew up on a farm. It felt like being in the vast green fields back at home, it was freeing but, they were far from that.