Spoby (what should've happened 3x09)

"Hey...um. I just called to say i miss you. I am worried about you...I just really miss you."

I got his voicemail again and it nearly killed me i missed toby so much it hurt. *bing* My laptop went off and I went to check it. Trying to rid the tears that welled in my eyes. I saw a dark figure that shadowed in my door way. I turned my head and saw Toby poking threw the peek of my door. Everything in the world that mattered left and all i could see was him. I ran up to him hugging him tightly. The tears that had left came back and ran down my face onto his leather jacket. Toby dropped his bag and helmet so that he could hold me. I could feel him kissing my neck lightly.

"I'm sorry.", I whispered.

"Spencer, don't be.", he said pulling away and looking in my eyes.

"I should've told you everything. I didn't want you to leave."

"hey, hey,hey. It's ok I know you spencer.", Toby said pulling me in again.

"Please don't let go."

"Never."

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed his face to me, feeling his perfectly carved lips against mine. It was sweet perfection. I slid my hands from his neck to his waist tugging lightly for him to remove his jacket. I saw it slipping down and slipped it off faster. I was kissing him so much I had barely the time to breathe, but I didn't care. My cold palms touched his warm waist. My hands returning back to his neck taking his shirt with me. Toby pulled my shirt out of my pencil skirt. Before I knew it we were both topless. I kept kissing him. I didn't care where this was going as long as I was with Toby.  Unbuckling his pants I pulled him to the foot of the bed. He looked at me with those eyes that I just dive into. He leaned forward kissing my neck.

"Are you sure?",he whispered.

I nodded and kissed him slightly. Teasing him to follow me on the bed. And it worked. He ran his hand down my waist until he reached my zipper. Again looking at me for approval. I just kissed him and slid his hand down further. My skirt now at our feet and his pants at the bedside I egged him on to go further. He slipped  my bra straps down my shoulder before finally unhooking it. He kissed my chest lightly and then my stomach before coming back up for my neck. HIs hands slidding farely close to my laced panties.  After that it didn't matter how the ended or how long we lasted just as long as we were together. We made sweet love that I shall continuely yern for. I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you Toby.",I whispered hoping it was still loud enough for him to hear.

"I love you too Spencer.",he said back.

That was the last thing I heard before drifting off into sleep in his arms.