3

Lix was quietly sitting there when Stray Kids approached. He didn't quite know what to do. He didn't want to do anything that would give him away as the Felix that they knew, but he also didn't want to seem rude. "Hi, I don't think we have officially met before. I'm Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids, and these are my Stray Kids, LeeKnow, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin, and I.N." Chan introduced and bowed in greeting. "Hello, I'm Lix." Felix replied while bowing in return. 

After that, the awkward silence returned until Han decided that it was too quiet and said something, "Soooo, Lix, where are you from? You have a slight accent." "I'm from Australia." Felix replied a little uneasy with the interaction. And once again, they fell into silence, but it was okay to leave it as that because the show soon started.

During the show, both Stray Kids and Felix won their fair share of awards, with Stray Kids sweeping the group category and Lix sweeping the solos category. Going up to take awards and then returning to their seats, all the while Stray Kids, but more specifically Han, having a nagging feeling that he 'resonated' with Lix. Eventually, the nagging got so much that he decided to talk to Lix, so he pushed his introverted self to go converse with someone he thought was a complete stranger.