𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

they were going on a date.

to where? she wasn't sure.

he said that it would be a surprise. but she wasn't taking any chances so she turned on her location on all apps for her mother and her best friend.

at first she was only going to do it on life 360 but you could never be too safe. plus jana would kill her if she didn't.

jana prided herself on being icilyn's protector. she was the lion of the relationship and icilyn was the cub. jana protected icilyn like she was wanted in all one-hundred and ninety-five countries of the world. and icilyn showered jana with love like it was her last days on earth.

with the twist of her keys in the door, icilyn locked her and her mother's apartment up. the dude had told her that where they were going was a surprise.

icilyn being icilyn, she agreed. she hated surprises but she didn't want to offend him. so she got her regretful ass in that car and drove to the address he sent to her.

"ain't no motherfucking way," she muttered as she looked out of the window.

with an evident shocked expression on her face, icilyn hopped out of her car, standing in a mcdonald's parking lot in the brisk cold.

whipping out her phone, she sent jana her live location before blocking out all of her nerves and walking into the mcdonald's.

"wassup shorty," dre greeted.

"heyyyy," she replied.

"so what you want?" dre asked pointing at the glowing menu above all of the registers.

"oh wow we really- oh okay,"

"don't even worry about it baby i gotchu go sit down," he insisted.

"okay," she smiled short and sweet.

as icilyn sat down, the first thing she did was swipe out her phone. she told jana to come and get her because this shit was not for her.

as soon as she sent the message someone slid onto the other side of her booth.

"what we getting?" the dude asked.

icilyn didn't know who he was so she just kept the conversation minimal until dre came back.

"aight i got the food." dre said as he claimed his spot next to icilyn.

"oh my bad ian even introduce y'all." dre said referring to icilyn and the two other guys sitting across from them. another one had joined the table since the first one had claimed his spot.

"hold that thought. i need to use the bathroom," icilyn explained as she darted off.

she didn't know how she was going to get herself out of this one. she thought of excuses as she walked back to the booth.

"okay let me introduce y'all." dre struggled to say as he had half of his burger stuffed into his mouth.

'awh hell i don't owe these niggas an explanation i'm boutta dip,' icilyn thought to herself.

"that's okay i actually think i'm gonna go."

"yo what!" dre said slamming his burger down as he stood up.

"my ma called me when i was in the bathroom, she need my help with some stuff," ice lied through her teeth.

"lemme see ya call log," dre demanded with his hand out.

"there's no need for allat," she explained.

"than you not leaving," dre said grasping ice's wrist pulling her back down.

"yo get the fuck off me," ice yelled trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"shut the fuck up bitch," he spat holding onto her wrist tighter.

"real shit you needa let go of ha," a familiar voice said.

"whatchu gone do? go on about ya business," dre said dismissing kay.

"aight," kay said before punching dre right in his shit.
(micky d workers watching like oh shit😨 we gone have some good fight footage after this)

"nah ian mean no disrespect i just gotta do something wit ha real quick," dre said still trying to reach out to ice with his busted lip.

"you don't need to be doin' allat to her," kay responded.

"she my bitch not yours," dre continued as he shoved kay.

"watch how you talk 'bout ha," kay responded getting mad now.

"who you pushin?" dougie jumped in.

"yo ice go wait outside right quick," kay said before the situation escalated any further. he didn't want her to see how he could really get.

without saying a word she picked up her shit and ran out of that mcdonald's. the glass was tinted so she couldn't really see inside but from what she was hearing she had a pretty good idea of what was happening in there.

dre's apologies to kay filled her ears and she couldn't help but giggle as the wind swept through her hair.

moments later kay, dougie, setty and blu came rushing out of the mcdonald's. their eyes locked for a second as kay's eyes swept the scene looking for any police.

"thanks kay," ice said appreciatively.

"you good ma," he replied before running down the street with dougie.

"oh so she ain't see me jump in," dougie retorted.

kay just laughed at his antics.

ꜱᴛᴀʀ | 14
ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴀᴅᴅᴀ ʏᴀᴅᴅᴀ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱᴘʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴀ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴏ ᴋʙ.