"Enemies after enemies.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 18
Previously on 'From another dimension...'

Time felt like it decreased, seconds turned into minutes and you stared jaw dropped behind you as you saw the light coming from Jotaro's chest... was this the end....?

•◦◦•
Your eyes widened as you saw a gush of blood near Jotaro's chest. Your thoughts didnt even process just yet.

"SILVER CHARIOT!" Polnareff yelled once more, this time, Polnareff landed his shot perfectly into the enemy stand user and the stand user slowly fell back.

You grabbed the stand user and threw him towards the front of the car and switched places. You cared for Jotaro and didn't want to see him die. Not now.

"Jotaro!! Are you okay?? Your bleeding everywhere!! Ill go find something to cover your wounds!" You yelled as tears burst down your face. Jotaro looked at you confused. "That's his blood." Jotaro said as he pointed to the lifeless body of the enemy stand user. Your eyes widened once more in confusion. "What do you mean?! I saw the light from your chest.. Im sure of it!"
Polnareff looked at you and agreed.

"I saw it too, Jotaro.." The French man spoke. Jotaro smirked and looked back at you. "Oi.. I pushed the bomb into his chest when I saw Polnareff was landing another attack. Don't worry." He smiled under his hat as he fluffed your hair. "Well, let's get out of the car then, let's just go walking I don't trust anyone over here anymore!" Polnareff yelled in anger.

Jotaro pulled his hat down as he opened the door. "Yare Yare Daze.." You quickly got out and helped Jotaro up. "Don't you think that if anyone saw that blood on your chest they would report you?" Jotaro nodded and literally took off his grey shirt. Now his abs were showing with a jacket on top. You looked away and opened your bag and took out an EXTRA oversized t-shirt that you knew would fit him. "Wear this." You said to Jotaro while looking away. Polnareff smirked and signaled Jotaro to do it. And he did. You kept your back turned until he put it on. That's when you realised a bunch of women started coming your way.

"Hey!! Your hot young man!

"Look at him!! His body is so perfect!"

"Fuck! I want him so bad!!"

"I WANT TO MELT IN HIS BODY!" Another girl screamed.
Polnareff made his way towards the girls in a way where he wanted all the attention to himself. "Hey ladies! You all look good yourselfs!" Before Polnareff could continue, the girls all ran away in disgust.

"What a creep!"

"Weirdo!"

"His hair looks like a cylinder! I can calculate the volume of a cylinder with his head!"

After Jotari finally put the shirt on, and the jscket over it, you both laughed at the remarks they made and continued walking away while polnareff looked angry.

This trip is truly chaotic. But.. it feels so much better than being with my family. Well.. my fake family, but who cares? I love this trip!

-

You three walked. Walked for hours as the sun started making its way down. You saw the sign that welcomed people into Cairo. "Guys, can we sit down for a whilee?" Polnareff asked. You pointed at the sign and told him "We are literally so close, just wait a little bit more, we could probably find a hotel too, would you rather sleep on a soft, fluffy bed or the sandy concrete?"
You said as Jotaro nodded, Polnareff sighed and agreed as you all walked and passed the sign.

All of a sudden, a car came out of nowhere and drove towards the trio. Jotaro held up his guard and tried to punch the car away. But, you did it first.

"DIMENTIA!"
"Poison Act!" You yelled as your stand manifested, your stand was quick and shot poison oak towards the vehicle, whilst poisonous vines came from the cliff nearby and grabbed the vehicle as it flew up in the air and latched onto the cliff. Jotaro's eyes widened as you smirked happily, your stand had figured a new move. "C'mon, let's go." You said to the others. They looked surprised but continued on.

???: "Now, you guys have finally made it to Cairo. How fun?" A mysterious man spoke in the back of their heads, none of them heard the voice as they were conversating at that time. Who was that..??

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧

a/n: how's everyone????