"Thank you Lo'ak" he nodded at me.

"Let's go see what the others are doing" he suggested. We walked to the spot that we always hang out at with the others, as expected they were there. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hi!" I sat down next to Kiri, Lo'ak sat next to Neteyam.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "We're playing Truth or dare." Interesting.

"Truth or dare Lo'ak" Anoung asked. "Truth" Anoung smirked to his answer, "are you a virgin"
Woah personal questions. His face flushed to the question, "yes" Anoung laughed.

"Not like you've done it ether bun head" I could hear snickering. "You would've told me, I am the one that gives you relationship advice" he hid his face in embarrassment.

"Okay fish lips truth or dare" Lo'ak asked.

"Dare" he smirked.

"I dare you to climb that tree" Anoung looked at the tree he was pointing at. "Oh shit" Rotxo said.

Anoung stood up, walking to the very tall tree.
We could hear him cursing under his breath. He grabbed onto on of the branches struggling to pull himself up.

"Cmon fish lips! Put some strength into!" Lo'ak yelled.

Anoung had taken 10 minutes to climb the tree, plus the two times he fell. He got so mad at Lo'ak telling him to try. Lo'ak climbed up the tree effortlessly, I mean they are forest Navi after all.

"What wrong fish lips?" Lo'ak asked.

"I think I broke my entire body" he said out of breathe laying on the ground. "Your so dramatic Anoung"

"You try climbing that fucking tree Tsireya!"

I smirked at him, "if you were smart and not trying to impress others, maybe you wouldn't be on the ground acting like a skxawng" I rolled my eyes.

He stood up stumbling a little. "Let's continue" he said.

"Okay Kiri it's your turn. Truth or Dare" Anoung asked. She rolled her eyes, "truth", "do you like anyone in this group" Anoung has always had a strange obsession with Kiri. It freaks me out.

"No their all idiots except for Tsireya" I smiled

Anoung looked offended.

"Tsireya truth or dare" Anoung Neteyam asked. "Dare" I might as well have some fun. "I dare you to kiss Lo'ak" Neteyam had put a smirk on his face.

"Um No!" Anoung instantly said. "Back off skxawng, it's fine!" It wasn't fine, I was about to kiss my crush and I don't even know if he wants to kiss me.

"It's alright with me" Lo'ak said winking at me.

I leaned over to where he was. I pressed my lips on his, the kiss lasted 2 seconds. Everyone was smiling at us.

And of course my face is red. So is Lo'ak's.

"Okay anyways Rotxo your turn!" I blurted out.

The night ended with all of us saying our byes. I was too scared to say it to Lo'ak, scared he didn't like it, or if it not a good kisser.

➶➴❀❀➶➴

"Destined for eachother"

Little playlist

Ride Lana Del Ray

Say yes to heaven Lana Del Ray

Creepin Weeknd

Stargirl Interlude Weeknd

Heart beat Childish Gambino

Starboy  Weeknd

Flawless The Neighborhood

Shameless Camilla Cabello