Chapter 2- A Fateful Encounter

Meeting room, Marineford

"Luffy! Noooo!" Sengoku and Garp both yelled in fear. The Admirals responded accordingly- Aoikiji froze parts of his body, charging up his ice-ice powers, Kizaru pointed his index finger toward the attacking woman, ready to fire his light laser, and Akainu ignited his magma fist. The warlords Mihawk and Jimbei decided to stay out of the confrontation.

Meanwhile, Luffy took a look at the infuriated woman. She was about 191cm tall, slender, with long black hair that extended past her waist with locks of hair that framed her face down to her chin and showed off her high forehead, dark blue eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes, and pale skin. She had a narrow waist and massive breasts. She wore a purple dress with Kuja designs and purple high-heel pumps. It was Boa Hancock, the captain of the Kuja Pirates and the only female Warlord of the Sea, the current Empress, known as the "Snake Princess", of Amazon Lily. She was known as the most beautiful woman in the world, her beauty able to dazzle even the most hardcore of men. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" asked Luffy as he stood back up, "What you did was very irresponsible." "Silence!" Hancock yelled, "I can do whatever I want and get away with it. You know why? Because I am... beautiful. Now die for your insolence, fool!" Hancock lifted her hands to form a heart shape. "Love-Love Beam!" Hancock echoed as a heart-shaped beam was sent directly at Luffy. Luffy closed his eyes, stood his ground, and believed it was the end of the line for him. But nothing happened. He opened his eyes to a bewildered room and an even more confused Hancock. She tried to petrify him a second time with no success. "This can't be happening!" she thought in anguish, "No living creature can resist my beauty, what makes this man so extraordinary?!" She attempted to try a third time, but before she could fire her beam, Akainu and Kizaru surrounded her from the front and back, with Akainu ready to strike her with his magma fist and Kizaru with his light kick. "You know it's that boy's birthday today.", Kizaru proclaimed in his usual passive tone, "Can't have you spoiling that can we?" "Stand down, Hancock!" yelled an enraged Sengoku, "One more move and the consequences will be dire!" Usually, the fearless Pirate Empress wouldn't be threatened by a show of force, but facing a Fleet Admiral, 3 Admirals, and a Vice Admiral wouldn't have ended well for her. She gave up her murder attempts and sat between Garp and Mihawk. "Luffy!" Garp called to his grandson, "Its no longer safe for you here, leave this room!" Luffy nodded in agreement and left. The meeting could finally begin. The main discussion issue was the Whitebeard Pirates and their recent skirmishes with navy forces in the New World. Everyone was focused except Hancock, who was still trying to apprehend what had previously happened. "This can't be happening!" she thought, "My devil fruit powers didn't work on him. He spoke ill of me and had no fear." She started blushing slightly. "And the worst part is that I have this weird feeling that makes me want to pursue him and make him mine...could this be this "love" that Granny Nyon was briefing me about? No what absurdity, all men are the same- voracious and wicked." She tried to forget everything that happened but couldn't; it kept her occupied throughout the meeting.

Couple hours later

Luffy was taking a stroll through Marineford. The sun was setting, and Luffy thought it was the right time to head home. In his thoughts, he was still recalling what happened today in the meeting room. Unexpectedly he was yanked into an alleyway. "Hey!" he exclaimed as a finger grazed his lips. "Be quiet. It's me", replied a female voice. Luffy looked up to see the woman's face: "Oh, it's you Snake Lady", Luffy said seriously. "Rude as ever.", Hancock replied, visibly blushing, "You came to fight me?" asked a confused Luffy. "No.", Hancock answered softly, "I came to warn you not to get together with other girls, you are mine and mine alone." As soon as she said, she disappeared and left a confused Luffy. "What just happened?" he questioned himself. He tried to find Hancock with his observation haki, although it took him some time since his haki was still in its infancy. He eventually found her at the harbour and went there. It took a while, and Hancock was already departing when he got there. She sensed his presence through her haki and turned around to face him. "Monkey D. Luffy, we will meet again someday, mark my words, and when we do, you will be mine!" she thought to herself but then saw Luffy putting on a big smile and waving. This made her blush even harder. Luffy didn't hate the Snake Princess; he found her bizarre and confusing.

To be continued...

Okay, the second chapter is complete; the next one will be way longer. Please leave a like, comment and star this story of mine; it really helps me out. Thx.