𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙢𝙘𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮'𝙨.

☆

𝗚𝗘𝗡: 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘤𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴. 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭?

i shoved my way out the van and grabbed onto the hand eddie had held out for me. "wow, what a gentlemen." he shrugged and a smile grew on his face, "tell your friends."

"oh believe me this will make its way to the paper." i nudged his shoulder as i grabbed my case out of the back of the van. tonight billy had me on tambourine and back up vocals which was surprising as he had told me my vocals threw off his 'look' that he was going for.

"filthy mcnastys, lovely." karen's words had me snorting. "i wanna get filthy and mcnasty with you." i stated puckering my lips. causing karen and the two boys behind her to start laughing. "oh only with you baby!" she grabbed my hand smiling.

"what is wrong with you two?" eddie stated reaching beside me into the trunk of the van. "that'd be a good song- slow and sensual. like not to toot my own horn but i could totally let loose to that." he simply shook his head and walked passed me. "oh come on guys it's not that bad!" camila's sweet voice spoke up and i turned around to see her looking at the sign. oh camila, god bless her sweet sweet soul.

we had gotten set up and billy was trying to give us some form of pep talk- as pep as it gets with billy at least. "pittsburgh on three ready?"

i didn't bring up how karen was in fact not even from america. we just rolled with it. billy was a ticking time bomb anyway and i had been there for only a few days and i could realize that.

𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬: 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘤𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺'𝘴- 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?

𝗚𝗘𝗡: 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 (𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴) 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦- 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥.