lights out on tour

Info about you: you live with the triplets and are dating Matt. They took you on tour with them in the bus. Your scared of the dark...

P.s. m/n means middle name and and L/n means last name

Y'all were sitting in a Walmart parking lot for the night to rest. Suddenly the lights when out. The driver said the battery had died and he was going to get another one in Walmart. Matt had came out of the bathroom and saw that you were shaking (he knows your scared of the dark) He saw you shaking and quickly was at your side trying to comfort tou.
Matt: Hey, y/n look at me. Your ok, your safe.
You continue to shake while Chris and Nick were scrabbleing to get their phone flashlights on so it won't be so dark.
Matt: I'll be right back. I'll be quick.
He walks over to his suitcase and pulled out a jacket for you to put on since you were cold. Little did you know that Nick and Chris were taking photos and videos of you guys.
Chris: y/n, your gonna be ok.
Nick: yea the driver went to go get a battery so it shouldn't be dark in a few minutes.
Y/n: o-ok
Matt came back over and wrapped his jacket around you and pulled you into his chest. You cuddle into it.
Y/n thoughts: He smells so good
You soon fall asleep cuddled up in his chest. He picks you up and puts you in a bunk bed to sleep comfortably but you grab his wrist so he can't leave.
Matt: do you want me to cuddle with you?
You nod your head slightly and he climbs in the bed next to you. You cuddle in his chest and smile slightly.
Matt:I love you
Y/n: *sleepily* I love you too
Chris:awwwww you guys are so cute together *takes many photos*
Matt: Chris stop
Chris: why
Nick: you'll wake her up with the flash dumb ass
Chris: oh sorry
Matt: whatever. Go away
Nick: *takes one more photo*
Matt: Nick *says slightly angry*
Nick: hehe
Matt then falls asleep with you.

5 minutes later

The driver came back and put the battery in the bus. You wake up because all the lights came back on. You see that Matt is still sleeping so you lay back down.
Y/n: I love you Matthew Bernard Sturniolo
Matt: I love you too Y/n m/n L/n *mumbles sleepily*
You then fall back asleep with a slight smile on your face.

A.n
This is my first oneshot ever!!! Hope you liked it