Rebirth

Within the workshop known as the "Garage," Jonathan Stark had one of the Iron Man armors lain on a table. There were wires connecting the armor to a computer. Jonathan was searching through files held within the armor. Finally, he comes across something called the "Kenobi Project." When he activated it, another hologram of Tony Stark appeared.

"Oh great, another message." Jonathan rolled his eyes.

"I am not a message," It said, causing Jonathan to be quite shocked. "I am an artificial intelligence modeled after the real Tony Stark."

"So he made you out of some sort of narcissism? Typical."

"Actually, he thought you could use a mentor."

Jonathan scoffed. "Me? I don't need mentoring."

"Well John, Tony knew about your favorite pastimes."

Jonathan's mood shifted to anger. "Tony doesn't know anything about me!" He threw a chair and left the room.

Meanwhile, Quinton was sitting across from his sister, Laura Nathans. His android butler, Mister Daniels, poured them some tea. After taking a sip, Laura looked up at the android. "Thank you."

"You are welcome, madam."

Quinton chuckles. "So have you and dad been spending quality time together?"

With a sigh, Laura responds, "You know, your situation is your own fault."

"No. It was caused by shame."

"I know that our father is not a saint, but..."

"No, he is far from being a saint. Just ask him about Corporal Punishment."

"Quinton! After what you did, this was the most merciful option." She gets up. "It was nice seeing you." Laura leaves her brother, who leans back in his chair and smirks.

At the apartment, Jonathan was sitting in a chair and playing Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his acoustic guitar. The Tony A.I. appeared sitting in the chair across from him.

"John, can we talk?"

He stops playing and looks at the hologram. "Go away."

"You know, Tony had his faults."

"I don't care."

"You can't change the past, but you can create a bright future where you are a better person."

Jonathan finally looks up. "How?"

"Tony left you the armors for a reason. He believed you could become a great hero."

He scoffed. "I am no hero."

"People said that about Tony when he started, but now people grieve for him because he helped save the universe from Thanos."

Jonathan stopped to think it over. "Eh, what the hell. I'll try it."