The guards with sabers blocked him like an iron wall, but Shen Che just glanced coldly, and said expressionlessly: "Go away." The

    crowd automatically parted ways, no one dared to block the path of this iron-faced Hades .

    When Shen Che's back was completely submerged in the night, Shen Jingchen, who stayed where he was, scratched his head and couldn't figure it out.

    Why did you suddenly get angry when you saw that they were still able to negotiate peacefully? How did he provoke this ancestor?

    If he didn't understand, he could only keep up. After a while, he realized that his good cousin seemed to be very different from that little gentleman, especially when their hands were still tightly held together. Could it be possible? ...

    The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is the same thing. No wonder whether it was the beauty of the country or Xiaojiabiyu, he couldn't get into his eyes before. No wonder he can sit still since he was a child. Is it not possible?

    Shen Jingchen gasped, his heart was pounding, it turned out that he actually had this habit, then everything made sense.

    When he thought of this, he felt a little funny. Back then, there were so many noble girls in Beijing who lined up to marry Shen Che. Who would have thought that he didn't like girls at all.

    It's really wonderful.

    The cronies around Shen Jingchen saw that Shen Che had already gone away, while his master was still smiling strangely, so they hurried forward to remind him softly.

    Only then did he come to his senses, and chased after him with his men and horses. It doesn't matter whether Shen Che likes the woman or the hero, or even the emperor and I, he has nothing to do with him. He only wants Shen Che to cooperate with him and prove his innocence. Everything will be fine.

    Unexpectedly, when he chased to the inn, there were layers of guards waiting for him, let alone seeing Shen Che, they couldn't even enter the gate.

    Shen Jingchen had no choice but to invite someone in to report, saying that he had something to see. But he waited outside for half an hour, but no one came out to answer.

    Only then did he know that he was being tricked again. Shen Che is so defiant. If he is unhappy, even His Majesty dares to show his face. What's more, now that he has something to ask, even if he is angry, he can't do anything to him. method.

    "Your Highness, you have given enough face to the prince. Since he doesn't know good and bad, we don't have to be polite to him. This is our territory. They are only two or three teams, so why bother to go in."

    Shen Jingchen turned his head and cast a sidelong glance at the person who spoke, this is his subordinate in Anyang, this person is full of abilities but his head is empty, and he doesn't understand Shen Che's personality, so he dared to speak wildly.

    "Break in? Do you know who he is? He wiped out a bunch of bandits by himself, and when he swept thousands of troops in the northwest with one enemy to one hundred, you were still learning to walk, idiot." Shen Jingchen was upset and could only use his

    subordinates Out of anger, but out of anger, people still can't be seen, just being wasted here is not an option, I won't be able to see people tonight, so I can only find a place to rest first.

    It is impossible for Shen Che to stay in this broken inn all the time, as long as he comes out, there will always be a chance to meet again.

    And Lin Mengqiu, who returned to the inn, was still happily playing with her harvest today, the lantern mask and bead strings, although they were not worth a lot, but she personally picked everything, no matter how she looked at it, she liked it.