#18 , confusing girl

Start from the beginning

cyno opened the door, giving it a clear look inside the room after hearing noises outside, interrupting her with "no, it's nothing!━" as she was ready to finish her sentence.

his red-orange eyes widened a little at the sight of nilou and their secretary, who had just come back from delivering some documents.

cyno asked, "what are you doing here, nilou?" but his gaze kept drifting back to y/n, who eventually woke up after hearing noises outside.

she heard the three people on the doorway and waved at them while letting out a lazy yawn. the vice president asked, "what time is it?"!while wiping drool that was about to spill from her mouth.

the president hastily returned to you, fully oblivious to nilou's presence and dismissive of nilou's answer to his query.

"you should take a nap more, you already accomplished most of your job." cyno's voice softened, putting a blanket over you that he had seized out of the drawers.

you rubbed your eyes open and felt the cozy blanket enveloping your body while cyno focused just on you. causing the two of you to forget that albedo and nilou were in the room.

albedo sighed at this because he already knew how much their president liked his childhood friend. such a shame that, of all people, it has to be her.

nilou was internally burning the earth in the meantime. she rolled her eyes at the situation, disgusted with it, and replied, "i'm going, it appears like you guys are busy. good luck." before turning and departing the area.

the secretary simply shook his head at this, turning to look at the two when he noticed that cyno had already returned to working on the paperwork next to you, proving that he had successfully put you to sleep.

how unfortunate. albedo ultimately entered the room to resume his work after having a private moment.

 albedo ultimately entered the room to resume his work after having a private moment

"why are we going there once more?"

as kaveh started bringing tighnari to a certain room that he wanted to check out, he voiced out in an irritated manner.

the straightforward response, "to see this y/n person of course!" was insufficient to persuade the fox boy who had just let kaveh take him to the student council room.

when two people emerged from the chamber, stopping them in their tracks as they observed their friend cyno conversing with a female with a h/c hair, the two were going to move closer.

"that's clearly her." tighnari muttered loud enough for his companion to catch; kaveh nodded in agreement, "obviously, she and cyno seems close already." he answered.

before tighnari could respond, the two heard the president making a joke with the girl. cyno's jokes would be a turn-off for the girl he is interested in, so the two swiftly exchanged glances.

tighnari was pushed toward them by kaveh as a reflex action. the blond only offered an apologetic smile, and a nod to the two members of the student council as tighnari glared back at him as he almost fell over in his shoes.

tighnari heard, "the flower's friend was taking part in a race. what did the flower say to its friend before they got into position?" his ears perked up.

the two stopped at their steps when they saw tighnari in front of them, and that was reason enough for him to turn around.

tighnari threatened almost instantly, "don't even continue that joke." as cyno was ready to inquire as to why he was here, which confused the female next to cyno.

"but i wanted to hear the joke." you said, shifting your attention back to cyno so he could continue in spite of tighnari's complaints.

"the flower said i'm rooting for you,"

tighnari's mouth was hanging wide as a sudden stillness descended upon the area, and kaveh, who was standing behind them, had his hand resting on his face.

cyno didn't appear worried, though, when you ultimately started laughing.

your response attracted his friends' attention, and they finally turned to stare at you two in shock. you added,"why did the robber wear blue gloves?" things took a worse turn.

"why?"

"it was because he didn't want to get caught red handed!"

causing cyno to laugh as well, their cheesy jokes making them both laugh out loud.

both kaveh and tighnari were mortified at this point. they weren't anticipating that this y/n individual would be able to laugh as hard as their friend and would even dare to crack those kinds of jokes.

their chuckles quickly subsided as cyno chose to inquire about tighnari and kaveh's unexpected entrance, "is there anything you guys need from me?" his tone instantly changed, and you remained at the side.

tighnari was going to answer when kaveh cut him off before he could speak, "you must be y/n, right?" he directed his index finger at the girl standing next to cyno.

yet, as cyno stiffened up, he knew something right away. he swiftly cast a short glance towards y/n, who waved and nodded her head.

she exclaimed, "that's me! you must be that popular architect in the sumeru department?" which caused kaveh to grin as the girl knew him.

"yes! and you're that smart girl in inazuma! i heard many amazing things about you, since you're also the twin of the scaramouche guy!"

tighnari and cyno watched as the two eventually began to converse in passing while they stood to the side. they got along right away.

however, each of them reacts to the other with a different emotion. while tighnari smiled at the sight, cyno scowled.

the white-headed boy clearly was not pleased that kaveh was getting close to his y/n, as it was evident from his facial expression.

chapter written : march 05 2023