#03

I open the door and enter the class

I open the door and enter the class. First i see the teacher , then i move my head to the right and see that everyone is watching me as i walk towards the adult ; i feel so awkward in this moment. " You must be the new student , welcome ! I hope the tour was nice , i will be your teacher , Nagisa. Please introduce yourself to the class " by now it's normal to me introducing myself to new differents classes , it's like a part of my routine " Pleased to meet everyone , my name is [ name ] [ surname ] , im 15 and i hope we will all get along " i say. " Well [ name ] , there's an empty chair besides Yashiro , Yashiro please raise your hand ; a girl with light grey ( ? ) and green spikes of hair raises her hand , i have to admit she seems really adorable ... and she has a pair of fat ankles .. i think they suite her. I make my way towards ' Yashiro ' and sit besides her " hello ! My name is Yashiro Nene , im 15 too , nice to meet you ! " even her voice suites her " nice to meet you too " " say [ name ] , do you already have any friends here ? " " no , not really , i just met a guy , Teru Minamoto that - " " YOU MET MINAMOTO SENPAI !? " she screamed " Yashiro please why don't you talk with the new student after the lesson .. " the teacher scolds her " im sorry sensei .... " she calms herself down before turning to ms once more and whispering " if you want , i can be your first friend ! " her words caught me off guard , but i accept almost instantaneously , the truth is the i would really like starting to have friends on the first day of this school " mmh .. sure " i say while giving her a small smile ; she almost blushed at my remark. We talk during all the lesson.

The lessons are finally over and now it's lunch time , everyone is going out of the class before taking the last glance of me. Suddenly a boy with short , black hair and big round eyes approaches us " it's nice to see a new face around here , im Amane Yugi " " nice to meet you " then yashiro suddenly says " why don't we go on the roof together , aoi is already there waiting for us " she takes my hand into hers and drag me , before i stop her " w- wait yashiro san , i need to use the bathrooms first , i'll reach to you later " " oh okay , see you ! " then yashiro and yugi take their way. I've never had this much attention from a single person , i find this kinda overwhelming ; before i can get a feet out of the classroom , someone comes on me , making me loosing my balance ; lucky for me i didn't fell on the ground " are you the new kid ? I need you to - " i look up at him and he suddenly starts to stutter " - to ... fill in this s- sheet .. " before i can say anything , Minamoto senpai suddenly pops out scaring me and the boy " oh , [ name ] san , i see you already met aoi " he says while putting his hand on one of ' aoi ' shoulders " he's the vice president and one of your classmate , if he does something uncomfortable to you , please say it to me " " WHAT WOULD I EVER DO TO HER , YOU SEEM THE CREEP HERE " he starts to scream " whatever , i was just giving her a paper to fill up , im going to eat with ao chan now ! " and off he goes. " So teru , what are you doing here ? " i ask while we start walking to the roof " i just wanted to check on you , everything alright ? " " mhm .. yes , everyone in my class seems okay for now " our talk finishes when we arrive in front of the door of the roof " im glad to hear that , i'll go to my class now , see you around [ name ] ! "

And as before , i remain alone , with a door infront of me ' i wonder how many people are there ' i open the door and find sitting down yashiro , yugi and the boy ' aoi ' of before , plus other 2 people i don't know : a girl , with purple hair and eyes talking to yashiro , and a boy with yellow spiky hair , with a shirt with a lemon on it , looking at his phone. Yugi spots me first , saying " oh , there she is " everyone looks at me ; i feel like i became so tiny , with 5 people looking at me " [ name ] ! " yashiro says , i start walking towards them and sit besides Yugi " so you're the new person in our new class ! What a pretty face you have ♡︎ " i couldn't help but blush at that remark , instead the aoi boy glared at me , he's kind of scary " im aoi akane , this besides me is akane aoi , my childhood friend , and the other one is Yamabuki Lemon ! " i nod and start to eat. During our talk i learned that Yugi , or Amane as he told me to call him likes donuts and has a twin named Tsukasa , Yashiro likes Teru , Akane is down bad for Aoi , but its not the same for her ... and Yamabuki likes to check his phone every second.

Lunch time passed really fast and we came back to class. When school finished , we all took our ways. I have to admit today wasn't bad as i thought it would be.