Part 9 - Getting Caught

He cries through the pain "hey hey it's ok, your doing great" Mikey tries to reassure him, placing a hand gently on hes face before using he's thumb to wipe away all the tears he could reach, he looks down only to realise he's about halfway in so he has two options 1. He pulls out and try's another time or 2. Just keep going cause if he stops he might never be ready. He thinks this over and makes a decision, he looks at he's mate who's in clear pain and gives a low sigh "I'm so sorry my love..." he speaks in a low and sad voice making the boy confused "what do you me-" he's eyes widen "AHHHHHH" he screams as Mikey starts moving again, he tries to push Mikey away "M-Mikey-kun please...it hurts" but got no reply so he looks towards he's boyfriend only to see how sad he looks.

This tells Takemichi that Mikey ain't doing it cause he wants to hurt him or anything, he's doing it to help him so he smiles through the tears and pain as he puts a hand on the sad man's face making he's eyes go wide and look at him. "I-it's ok...I trust yo- ahh you" this surprised the taller male before he sighs "your too good for this world my love..." and with that he continues despite the horrible cries coming from the man he loves. Once he's fully inside he stops like a roadblock to stop the pain  in he's man, he looks down and Takemichi has red eyes from all the crying he was doing, breathing heavily with a hand over he's forehead "M-My love" he spoke, thinking he hurt him too much.

"I am so sorry I just- shut up" Takemichi spoke with venom, Mikey freezes in place as Takemichi looks at him "I told you I trusted you" he says while taking a pause "but you failed me" he added onto the end "trust me I didn't mean I- I said shut up" he spat, making the one who's meant to be an Alpha shut up "you failed me cause, you didn't ruin me" he adds as he slowly it's up and pushes Mikey away before sliding off the table onto he's wobbly feet. "I'm in my first heat and you haven't railed me so you have failed me" he breaths out before turning around and bending over the desk, showing he's ass and hole like it's he's job "s-so could you maybe umm you know" he goes fully red knowing he can't finish the sentence but Mikey new what he meant so he let out a small laugh "off course my love, I would give you the world if I could" and with that he slowly goes back inside.

It was about maybe an hour later when when Draken showed up, not gonna end well. "God dam it, that stupid idiot forgot about the meeting" he moans as he heads towards he's best friends office only to hear noises "wait if he cheating" rage starts to boil in him so he charges over and without thinking slams the door open "MIKEY YOU CHEATING BAS-....." he falls silent at the sight in front off him cause he's brother is bent over the desk completely naked with Mikey standing behind him, dick deep. He stares at them while those two stares at him "AHHHHHHHHH" Takemichi screams before kicking Mikey away and hiding under the desk, Mikey quickly covers he's junk with he's hands "MY BROTHER, I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHEATING BUT THIS IS WORSE" he screams before leaving and slamming the door closed giving the two time to get dressed.

Once they were done he walked back in, a lot meaner then before. Takemichi couldn't look at he's brother after that while Mikey stared the tall man down "have you heard about knocking?" "Have you heard about not fucking my brother" Mikey shrugs "you mean my mate" Takemichi jolted as Draken froze before darting hes head towards hes brother, nearly getting whiplash. "Takemichi" he says before walking over and checking hes neck and sure enough a deep bit mark is there "MIKEY" he yells before the two steed fighting, Takemichi sighs and just lets them do what they need to do.

About another hour later he stands and walks over to the two who are laying on the floor out off breath "are you two done" no reply as they try to catch their breath "fine don't reply, I'm going to get some food" he turns and leaves without another word. "Hey Ken-chin....I just wanna say sorry, I should have asked first" he slowly sits up, Draken sighs "no you don't, yes I might be hes brother but this is yours and he's life" he sits up "you have made him the happiest he has ever been" he looks at he's happy friend "but if you hurt him, I don't care if we are friends or your he's mate I will kill you".

He stands and leaves, Mikey is shocked but understands cause he would be the same with Emma "don't worry, I won't" he spoke to himself but little did he know someone else has different plans and will do anything to break them up.