Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan

Start from the beginning

Mo: Haan.. tum batao.. Vd aur mujhe nazdeek dekhke.. tumhein kya dikkat horahi thi..

K: Dil jal raha tha..

Mo: Kyun.. tum jealous the na?

K: Bohut 

Mo: Kyun?

K: Har cheez batayi nahi jaati..

Mo: Par mujhe jaan na hai.. aakhir tum jealous kyun hue..

Seedhe-saade lagte ho
Phir kyun aise thugte ho
Lagte hain kya nadaani se

Karan took one more step closer. Monu didn't realise she was near the bed. She took a setp backward and slipped. For support, she clenched Karan's t-shirt making him imbalance too. Both fell on the  bed. Monami beneath Karan. It was complete silence in the room. Only their heartbeats could be heard. Both hearts were beating loudly. They felt butterflies in their stomach..

Hmm, isey jo maaf kije wallah
Yeh dil zara sa hai nitthalla
Iraade hain beimaan se

Monami knew that it was either now or never.. She again asked the same question to Karan.

Mo: kaho karan.. kyun jealous hue the tum.. jise shivam aur mere riishte ki baat sunke bilkul khushi nahi hui, wo mera bestfriend to nahi tha.. aaj jo jealous hua.. wo mera bestfriend nahi tha... jisne kal mere saath dance kiya tha, mer ssaath time spend kiya tha.. wo sirf mera bestfriend nahi tha na karan.. kaho karan. kya feel karte ho tum.. batao..

K: Yeh jaanke ki wo kaun tha,, yeh jaanke ki me kya feel karta hoon.. will u forgive me..

Dil ye dhokha dhadi kar dega, Socha na tha
Itni ye gadbadi kar dega, Socha na tha
Aise mushkil khadi kar dega, Socha na tha..

Both were lost in each other's eyes. Both were breathing heavily. Their closeness had equally affected both.. 

Karan kissed Monami's forehead and trailed his nose on her face, inhaling her scent. Monami closed her eyes to feel his proximity. He trailed her face, her jaws, and hid his face in her crook. She arched her neck back giving him more space. Karan planted soft kisses on  her crook and looked at her face. Monami's face had a smile. 

K: (huskily) Monu...

mo: Hmmmmm

K:  aankhein kholo na please..

Mere kaano mein kahin
Roshandaano se kahin
Chhanti teri aawaz hai

Monami opened her eyes and looked at him.. His eyes had eagerness.. The eager to listen to her. the eager to know her reaction.. 

K: Monu.. is se zyaada jawaab shayad hi me desakun.. trust me abhi jo hua... it wasn't lust.. it wasn't attraction.. It was love... Haan monu.. me hoon jealous tumhein kisi aur ke saath dekhne me.. because i have started falling for you.. i have started loving you.. 

Zyaada na hai ye kahin
Chup bhi na hai yeh rahe
Aankhon ka ye andaaz hai

Tears brimmed in her eyes. She waited so long just to hear this. These were happy tears, but Karan was guilty. He thought she was crying as she felt bad. He wiped her tears and immediately apologized. 

K: Monu.. monu i am sorry.. mera tumhein hurt karne ka irrada nahi tha monu.. i am sorry... Monu please don't hate me.. please... I am sorry. mujhe nahi pata mujhe kya....

before he could say anything further, something unexpected happened.

Monu took his lips into a kiss. It was a slow kiss. Karan was too shocked to respond to the kiss. Monami kept sucking his lower lips. Karan closed his eyes. It all felt magical to him. After sometime monu broke the kiss and looked at him..

Mo: I hope tumhein apne har sawaal ka jawaab milgaya hoga.. 

Chalo miyaan ho gaya wallah
Neendon mein bhi khona phisalna
Khwaabon pe tum chalna dheere se

Karan was too shy to speak anything.. So as monami, but she didn't show that on her face.. 

Karan immediately stood up and went out of the room.. Before he could exit, monu held his hand and said,

Mo: Buddhu.. yeh tumhara kamra hai.. mera nahi..

Saying so , she chuckled and went to her own room..

Karan stood still for sometime.He touched his lips and again closed his eyes. He could still feel Monami's lips on  his'. He just went to sleep, hugging a pillow tightly in excitement. Sleep was far away from his eyes. He just kept blinking his eyes recalling the moments with monami a few minutes ago..

Monami went to her room, took out Karan's photo from her cupboard and kissed it many times. Her eyes still had the happy tears.. She sat on the bed holding his photo, hugging it tightly, till she drifted into sleep. 

Dil ye dhokha-dhadi kar dega, Socha na tha
Itni yeh gadbadi kar dega, Socha na tha
Aise mushkil khadi kar dega, Socha na tha

FINALLY SHE GOT HER KHADOOS SHERGIL BACK! 

################

Ahem ahem🤭🤭
Aur batao readers ji

Yeh chapter expect kiya tha kya??

Finally a raw confession.. Khadoos Shergil ne pyaar ka izhaar to kar liya❤️😭🥺

Par ab aage jo sharmana hoga..
How many are excited for that??

Do tell me in the comments all ur reactions..

Vote for the chapter if you liked it❤️

With love
COFFEE ☕️ ❤️