Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan

Start from the beginning

K: Nahi to kya tum puri raat meri taang khichai karti.. 

Mo: Ofc.. koi shaq? Ab meri kya galti agar tum mere bf ki baat sunke itne ajeeb behave karoge..

Teri aankhon se hui yaariyan chalte chalte yunhi
Meri aankhon ne teri aankhon se aap-beeti kahi

Both were inside the room and the door was closed. Monami again blabbered the whole incident in front of him.. Him getting jealous, his reactions..

Mo: Filhal to me yeh sochrahi ki agar wo Vd sachme mera bf hota to.. 

Before she could complete her sentence, Karan pinned her to the wall making her speechless. He have had enough of her teasings, so now it was payback time.

Teri aankhon k piche piche hum pagle se chal pade
Meri aankhen ab dil ke chakar me kuch bhi na sunti hain

He had pinned her to the wall such that she was unable to move. He held her waist and pulled her closer to himself.. His eyes turned dark as he looked into her eyes. They were so close that Monami could feel his breath on her face. Her breathing turned uneven due to their proximity. She felt like her legs didn't support her. Thankss to Karan who had held her, or else she might have fallen till now..

Dil yeh dhokha dhadi kar dega, Socha na tha

Karan smirked seeing his effects on her.. He finally made her speechless. 

K: (in deep voice) Kya hua Rani sahiba.. aur badbad nahi karni?

Monami gulped down in fear. She moved her lips and tried to say something, but as if someone had taken away her voice from her, she couldn't utter a single word. She yet tried to speak.

Itni yeh gadbadi kar dega, Socha na tha

Mo: woo... me...wo...karan..umm..wo..

K: Kahiye rani sahiba.. me sunraha honn.. wo me wo kya? 

He rubbed his face with hers making her go crazy. Karan was burning in jealousy and monu was lost in his touch. Both didn't realise what they were doing, but it felt right.. it felt as if it was meant to be...

Aisi mushkil khadi kar dega, Socha na tha

Mo: Ka...kar..karan ple...pleasee..

K: Ab batao.. tum mujhe jaan bujh ke jealous karwarahi thi na?

Mo: tu..tum.. jealous ho..ho..kyun rahe the.

K: yeh mere sawaal ka jawab nahi hai Ms.Mahajan..

While he was speaking, his hands were making patterns on her waist.. They were still standing close to each other.. Monami, with full force , tried once more and successfully switched their position. So now she pinned Karan to the wall.  Karan was shocked seeing this bold move. His hands were still on her waist. Monami stood on her toe and looked straight into Karan's eyes. She freed herself from his hold.

Mo: Pehle tum batao.. phir jawaab milega..

But Karan was too strong in front of monu.. He took a step ahead and monu started moving backwards. both were completely lost.. 

K: Tumhein sahi me jawaab chhahiye..

He kept on moving forward and Monu was moving backward.

Haan tera dil farebi hain
Aur hum sirphire bhi hain
Pyaar-vyaar hum nahi jaante