Whats up nerd?

{Yuki a 2nd year high schooler putting her journals back into her locker} "Hey nerd!" Yori {2nd year high schooler} shouts at Yuki "Ha, awww are you putting your little baby books away." She asked with a smirk. "Leave me alone Yori- I want to go one day without you bothering me please!" "Hmm no good offer though I will pass" *Yori takes Yuki's journal labeled ^Math^ (Yori is way taller then Yuki)* "Oo mine now." *she has an evil smirk* "GIVE IT BACK!" Yuki screamed. {Aoi 3rd year high schooler and Yuki's best friend dashes over} "BITCH GIVE IT BACK" *Aoi looks serious and stern to Yori and looks at her angrily* "Jeez it's a tease calm the hell down-" Yori responded {with a nervous tone in her voice}

~Later~

{Aoi and Yuki are talking in the hallway chatting about how boring science homework is} "I gotta go to history sorry Yuki bye bestie!" Aoi says with a unset look in her eyes "Your fine!" Yuki reply's "No big I have break now so see you later!" {I guess that's strange Aoi never had history before does she just not wanna talk to me? No, can't be we have been friends for 3 years now...} "Oh look it's the nerd oh where your little bitchy friend? That's right she's not here!" Yori said turning from the corner "Can you leave me alone for real your so cringe calling me nerd is sooooo 2019" Yuki replied rolling her eyes continuing to walk away. "Uh you can't leave come back yo-you WUSSY!" *Yori didn't really know what to say now that she knew Yuki was not affected and or afraid of her* { uh fuck what do I say do I punch her? Or like take something oh I'm an idiot } *Yuki turned to her slowly annoyed as fuck* "Omg leave me alone know what I don't even care!" *Yuki walked away not acknowledging Yori's presence* *Yori's cheeks turned aight rose pink {blushing} not knowing she even was staring at Yuki walking away*