𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

Börja om från början

More than once you had all fallen asleep in a big pile on the floor, covered in food wrappers and miscellaneous blankets, feeling warm and at home.

Then the next year, Shinso joined your class. Now it was his turn to host the final sleepover of the year.

"These are like super cute. I don't know why we didn't wear them more often." Mina skipped, flexing her black hoodie, which had 'RACCOON EYES' written on the back in large pink font.

The six of you were walking to Shinso's house, all equipped with the famous Bakusquad Hoodies.

"Same." Kirishima grinned. His one read 'SHITTY HAIR' in red font.

The goal was for them to look like regular black hoodies until you turned around.

Sero's said 'DUCK TAPE' in white.

Bakugo's said 'KING EXPLOSION MURDER' in orange.

Yours said 'H2O' in blue.

And Denki's said 'DUNCE FACE' in yellow.

You were carrying Shinso's hoodie, which you were going to present to him as an item to finalise his place in the squad.

"I'm gonna wear this at Uni." Denki smirked, "Sero- do it with me."

"Fine, but you know you're gonna get bullied, right?" Sero teased.

You laughed, "For real, I can just imagine people shouting Dunce Face at you in the corridors."

"I still think mine should have said 'RING LEADER'." Bakugo sulked, "Who the hell got these hoodies again?"

"It was Mina." Denki elbowed her, making her blush and rub her arm.

"L/N, is this the house?" Sero raised his eyebrows.

You had reached your desired destination.

The squad hung back and let you knock on the door for them, eager to have a look at their homeroom teacher's personal life.

Shinso opened the door, "Hey. Come in."

You smiled gratefully as you were followed in by Mina, Denki, Sero, Bakugo, and Kirishima.

"Are your parents here, Hitoshi?" you asked, walking into the kitchen.

"No, they went out for dinner-"

"Y/N!" Eri squealed.

The nine-year-old stood up from her colouring station at the table and ran over to you, jumping into your arms. You stumbled as you struggled to balance the extra weight.

"Is Kai here?" she asked shyly.

"No he's at home, sorry." you answered, hoping she hadn't grown too attached to him that day.

"Woah, Shinso, Eri's your sister?" Kirishima grinned as everyone else came in as well.

"Yep." he sighed tiredly.

Mina gasped, "Hi Eri! Remember me?"

Eri looked over your shoulder and nodded, grinning widely.

Everyone crowded around you and Eri, reminding her of their names and marveling about how much she'd grown.

"Guys, it's her bedtime right about now. You're getting her too excited." Shinso butted in.

"Do I have to go?" Eri pouted, "I can stay up late too!"

"You need sleep you little shit." Bakugo grinned, ruffling her hair.

He usually hated kids, but he had a soft spot for this girl.