I --- Larry

gender neutral reader (they/them) ill write this one as platonic but you can read it as romantic enjoy this goofiness (when you're reading the a/n i had no idea on what to write)

~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

I played several games of Overwatch with Larry. It was fun, I enjoy being around him. He makes me smile and all that bullshit. We we're just enjoying being around eachother, it made an atmosphere around us that I sadly can't completely name. Maybe it was because of our chaotic selves, maybe something else. Whatever, I just like hanging out with Larry, if you didn't already understand. He was fun to be around.

"Y/N? You there?" I hear from my headphones, quickly getting snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah! Sorry. I was zoned out." I say rapidly.

"Huh, alright. You sure you weren't just looking at my beautiful self?" He says, while doing a stupid pose. To be fair, he was really pretty. I love how he dresses, it's honestly really cool.

I pretend to make a disgusted face, then we both become a laughter mess. We we're a great duo, to be honest. We're both really similar, in music taste, clothes, food, etc. I'm really glad I met him. He's my bestfriend.

"Hey, Y/N?" He says.

"Yeah? What's up?" I ask him.

"Would you like to come meet my friends? In our house?" He replies.

In their house?! Meet his friends?! Oh my goodness... Meeting THE Group in their OWN house? This sounds insane!!

"Oh, uh-- sure! why not?" I say hesitantly. What could go wrong?

"Great! Since we live 1 hour away from eachother, would you like to come over tomorrow? You could stay atleast 1 week! Pretty please?" He asks, pleading. Me, the awesome bestfriend I am, I obviously agree. We play Overwatch for an hour, and then we say our goodbye's.

It was midnight by now. I was really stressed to meet them. So I just stayed up, like anyone would have. Overnight, I just packed everything I needed for like 3 weeks. I was planning in staying with them for 3 weeks... Maybe more... Was this a stupid idea? probably. But I'm doing this for Larry, and maybe because I wanna meet his friends in person. I make sure to check if I had everything, I don't trust myself when it comes to staying somewhere I don't necessarily know for more than 3 days.

I get a notification from my phone to see texts from Larry.

Larry

You up?

Yeah, why?

Me and Nick are coming to pick you up. Is that fine?

Sure. I'm ready

See you. Love you!

Love you too!!

I send the last message and and turn my phone off, to shower and change. A bit after I'm done changing, I hear a car pull up in my driveway. I open my window to see a blue car, a short and a average height guy getting out it. "Larry!" I shout from my window, waving. They look up at me, smiling. They both wave and I take my backpack, sprinting to my front door. I lock my door and run to Larry, hugging him tightly.

"Larry! I missed you!" I say, holding both his hands. Smiling widely.

"I did too! Meet Nick." He says, stopping holding one of my hand to use to point at Nick.

"Oh, hello, Nick!" I say waving, still holding one of Larry's hand.

"Hey," He starts. "I suppose you're Y/N? Larry talks about you alot." He continues, looking at Larry with a smile.

"Be quiet dumbass! Ignore what he just said. Have you got everything?" He asks.

"Yes, I have my backpack. I have clothes for atleast 3 weeks. I didn't really know how long I was gonna stay so..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"That's alright. Let's go!" He says, dragging me into Nick's car.

We were driving to the house. I was really nervous. Larry was in the back with me, I kept squeezing his hand in nervousness.

"You alright?" Larry asks, looking at me with sympathy in his eyes.

I don't respond and look out the window, squeezing his hand once again.

"Just really nervous." I finally say, still looking out the window.

"It's gonna be alright, Y/N." He says reassuringly.

We arrived there, and I think I was about to pass out. I stumbled out of the car, playing with my hair to cope with my anxiety.

We entered the house. I was in the house. This feels unreal, I felt dizzy, and in the need to throw up.

"Y/N?" Larry says, keeping me still.

"Uh- Yeah?" I say.

"Uh- y-yeah, yup. Yes, I am." I say hesitantly, stuttering.

He looks at me, obviously not believing it. But he drops it.

"Larry! Can we go to your room? I'm not ready to talk anyone..." I whisper, visibly shaking.

"But Tanner might be in my room or might come in!" He whispers back.

"I don't care! As long as I'm with you, I'll feel safe." I admit, looking away. I feel his calm gaze on me as he holds my hand and runs into his room dragging me behind.

I sat on his bed looking around.

"Where are you gonna sleep, Y/N?" He asks, sitting at his desk, facing me.

"At this point, I'd rather sleep at your desk." I say pointing his desk.

"Why? Why don't you sleep in the movie room?" He asks.

"Do I really have to?" I say, looking at him with a grin.

He looks at me in the eyes with a smile.

"Y/N, do it for me? Pretty please?" He asks with with a slight smile.

"Fine, but tell everyone in this house to not come in the movie room. I am BEGGING you, Larry." I plead.

"Will do, don't worry about it." He reassures me.

I check the time, it was 1:45 am at this point. I should head to sleep. I'm tired as shit.

~~~~~

imma wrap it up here and make a part 2 because dang it already passed the 1000 words mark so lololol im gonna be immediately working on it after posting this btw (maybe)

[1046 words]

lights out!