°•

Tsireya is assigning groups, the groups are:

Tsireya and Lo'ak

Roxto and neteyam 

And.. Ao'nung and you

°•

Ao'nung helps you on the ilu and Instructs how to have good posture " Arch your back more....... No more straight..... Come on you can do this....... No like this......" You weren't getting anything right, he got frustrated and put his hands on you. His left hand on your stomach and his right on your upper back , he straightened your posture " there just like that and now make the bond" you did as he said "now ride slowly" you do as he says and you don't fall off and jump up out of the water and ran to him with the biggest smile on your face " I did it ao'nung I did it!" You say as he smiles, you hug him tightly and once you let go things get awkward "sorry ao'nung i-" "no its fine just get back on your ilu" you nod your head and move on but he didn't move on because once you looked away he smiled the most handsome smile ever his smile said 'I liked that you hugged me don't be embarrassed' but sadly you didn't see it. You heard some of the boys that were watching Lo'ak "ooooooo, you ok forest boy" you look over and see Lo'aks ilu slash water in his face and swim away you laughed at this and covered your mouth, you heard ao'nung laugh and you fell in love but you snap out of it 'that was cute- BUT i dont like him right? No i cant like him i just met him yesterday.'

°•

you were perfect with an ilu ao'nung was quite amazed that you were perfect with an ilu but had a hard time breathing, you learn so fast yet the breathing gets to you and it annoys you that the breathing is the only thing your not good at. You were practicing your breathing on your own a couple hours later and wasn't getting it right "again and again and again what am I doing wrong" you say to your self 

" your not breathing from here" you jump when you feel a hand on your stomach, you look up to who was there but you widen your eyes when you realize ao'nung was inches from your face and he smirks and you look away. You start breathing from the stomach like he said, his hand still on your stomach, you find that its really easier then how you were doing it before, you look up at him and say "its a lot easier this way" he keeps his hand there for a second as you to stare into each others eyes but you look away and go "I probably should get back to my hut- uhh I will see you tomorrow I guess" 

"Yeah tomorrow... uhhh-" he starts to say to himself "Good night y/n!" He waves at me and you wave back and smile

°•

°•

°•

Time skip: the next morning

°•

°•

°•

Tuk wakes you up 

"Y/n y/n wake upppp I wanna go into the ocean with kiri and tsireya hurry up" she says as she shakes you "mmmmmm..... Tuk can't you wait till I wake up?" 

"nOOOoOoo I wanna go nowwwww"she says as she shakes you more " ok ok tuk I'm awake now let me get ready i'll be out there in a second" 

"Ok" she happily says as she walks out

°•

"Ok tuk I'm ready- wouhhhh" you start to say but were interrupted by tuk pulling you to kiri and tsireya.

°•

You were underwater with tuk, kiri, and tsireya and tsireya showed us this jelly fish thing that gives us breath and might I say once I connected my braid it felt like was never underwater. You see some gold fish and go done to them but when you moved your hand or hands they followed so you tried moving your hands in an infinity motion. They followed you were amazed and in this moment you could hear her the most, eywa that is. You heard her breathing and her heart beat, hearing this made you happy, in fact you were so happy you could cry but you didnt, you didn't want to worry the girls. You went off and explored more of the ocean See what else you could connect to emotionally and not physically. You like the ocean, but maybe to much, suddenly you had a flashback of when your dad warned you about Loving Pandora, this flashback bring you back to reality, you were running out of breath,and you were past the reef, you were in a dangerous situation: out of breath and no where you could be seen and no way of getting back. You were swimming as fast as you could to the surface but you ran out of breath. You were to late, you fainted but before you were completely unconscious you heard a familiar clicking noise.......