7.

Just Imagine Shiv and Nimrit are the owners of the company name "Nimz Designs"  and Sumbul is Shiv's sister studying in the second year of college.

"Sumbul. Main meeting  ke liye jaa raha hoon. Apni appi ko doctor ke paas le jayio aaj tabiyat thik nahi hai uski." Shiv said while finishing his breakfast. Sumbul was preparing breakfast while Nimirt was lying on the couch reading her current favorite novel.

"Kya hoa appi ko." Sumbul asked while sitting on the dining table with her plate.

"Kuch nahi bas thodi si vomiting ho rahi thi raat ko but yeh baat isko kaun samjhaye." Nimrit said while sitting beside Shiv and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Main kuch nahi janta namya. Tu doctor ke paas jayegi bas baat khatam." Shiv said and pulled Nimrit closer by her waist.

"Par shiva." Nimrit pouted looking at Shiv with puppy eyes. The look melted Shiv's heart instantly. He cupped Nimrit's face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Nimi please mere liye ek baar dekha aa." Shiv whispered again and kissed her cheek and stood up from there.

"Thik hai."

"Chalo main chalta hoon. Take care." Shiv said and again placed a kiss on Nimrit 's forehead and ruffled Sumbul's hair and went away.

At Doctor's Office

"Nimrit Thakare." The receptionist called out and Nimrit blushed. She still can't believe it's been more than a year since they're married.

"Hanji."

"Doctor is ready for you." She said and both Sumbul and Nimrit went inside.

"Good Morning Mrs. Thakare. How are you?" Their family doctor asked.

"I'm alright just a little queasy from last night." Nimrit said and sat in front of the doctor.

"Let's do some tests and we can see what's the problem."

"Sure."

Nimrit and Sumbul went home after the doctor took samples as the reports will come in the evening. Sumbul went to her room to complete her assignments meanwhile Nimzi sat on the couch continuing reading her book.

She was halfway through the fifth chapter when her phone rang. She picked up the call after seeing it was the doctor.

"Yes, doc what's the issue?"

"Congratulations Mrs. Thakare you're pregnant."

"What. Really." Nimrit shouted and tears of joy were rolling down her eyes. Due to her loud voice, Sumbul came running down the stairs.

"Yes. I have sent the reports on your number and we can do the ultrasound tomorrow. Congratulations once again."

"Thank you doctor." Nimrit said and disconnected the call.

"Kya hoa appi." Sumbul asked worriedly.

"Aap bua bnane wali hain." Nimrit smiled looking at Sumbul's reaction.

"What! Sachi." Sumbul shouted and hugged Nimrit.

"Chalo bhai ko batate hai."

"Abhi nahi usko surprise dete hai."

"Haan that's a good idea."

"Namya. Sumbya." Shiv shouted as soon as he entered the house but both of them were nowhere to be found. All the lights were off and Shiv started getting worried.

"Namya." He shouted again.
"Bhai. Idhar." Shiv heard Sumbul's voice and went to the Kitchen where he saw a huge neon sign which read "Are you ready?"

"Kya ho raha hai Sumbya." Shiv asked Sumbul who was sitting on the countertop.

"Piche dekho." Sumbul said and Shiv turned around to see Nimrit kneeling on one knee and holding a pacifier that looked like a ring.

"Are you ready to be papa?" Nimrit asked sweetly.

"What?" Shiv was confused.

"Just say yes bhai."

"Yes."

"Thank god. I was getting tired." Nimrit said and stood up from there.

"But ho kya raha hai koi mere ko samjhaye ga." Shiv said and pulled Nimrit in a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Omg bhai." Sumbul face palmed while Nimrit smiled at Shiv's cute face. She took Shiv's hand and placed it on top of her stomach.

"Junior Thakare is here Shivu." She said and a big grin appeared on Shiv's face. He looked at Nimrit and saw tears in her eyes.

"Sachi."

"Finally." Sumbul rolled her eyes and went away to her to give them some privacy.

"Hmm." Nimrit nodded and Shiv pulled Nimrit in a kiss. Pulling away from the kiss he bent down face to face with Nimrit's stomach and said.

"Welcome Champ."

"Tereko kaise pta hai champ hai." Nimrit placed her hand in Shiv's hair.

"Jo bhi ho mere liye toh champ he hai." Shiv placed a kiss on her stomach and stood up. He then picked up Nimrit bridal style and took her to the room. He laid Nimrit down and placed multiple kisses on her cheeks and lips and said "thank you so much for coming into my life."

"Thank you so much for loving me shiva when no one did."

"Always."

Enjoy!! Part-2 will be published tomorrow stay tuned♥️